Fluorine

Charli XCX

THE PERSON WHO LEAKED HH LITERALLY WENT ON A TYRADE ABOUT HOW NEW SONGS SHOULNT BE LEAKED I MEAN SHIT JUST BECAUSE IT'S NOT LANA DOESN'T MEAN THE RULES DONT APPLY I SWEAR IM GONNA PUNCH SOMETHING

Oh, so you're gonna hit that pussy-cat?  :creep:

It's really mad that being a Lana fan and after this he leaked a song that is like the equivalent of JFK for Charli

The guy is gonna leak two more songs.

One which starts with I and the other with C (I guess its cuts like diamonds)

I'm sorry but who the fuck is trading that song? That could be for a new release (more than HH). I swear if that leaks I will cut a bitch.

The guy is gonna leak two more songs.

One which starts with I and the other with C (I guess its cuts like diamonds)

What if I is Interior. 

Still the fact that he's flaunt out about the tracks he has and doesn't care for them he's upset that someone leaked lana's music. no.  :brows3:

I'm going to say this as a XCX fan "GET OVER IT, MOY LEAKED THE TRACK, yeah it's a little bit of double standards and may causfight with non Lana fans but XCX fans  so wtvr, it's a good track but not as good as her other stuff from the first album,"

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I'm going to say this as a XCX fan "GET OVER IT, MOY LEAKED THE TRACK, yeah it's a little bit of double standards and may caus a fight with non Lana fans but XCX fans  so wtvr, it's a good track but not as good as her other stuff from the first album,"

I think it's just that fact that we're upset he leaked it "because he doesn't even like her". 

And the fact that he's saying he'll leak more.