Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Unpopular opinion:

Wanna get fucked up could have easily taken RWM's place on n1a!:party:

some things are meant to remain in your heads

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

just imagine charli or someone from her team lurking here and on dbree (as they probably do) and seeing this

Spoiler

XCX HOW IM FEELING NOW OUTTAKES AND MORE DROPPING TOMMOROW ALL OF THEM AND SURE DEFEND THAT FAG 1000 TIMES WHEN I LEAKED ALL THE 2018 LEAKS And 24 HR HQ LIKE I SAID AND THEN HE DECIDES TO POST SCRAP HAHA I AM BACK FAGGOTS mp3

mental institution :toofunny:

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

just imagine charli or someone from her team lurking here and on dbree (as they probably do) and seeing this

Hide contents

XCX HOW IM FEELING NOW OUTTAKES AND MORE DROPPING TOMMOROW ALL OF THEM AND SURE DEFEND THAT FAG 1000 TIMES WHEN I LEAKED ALL THE 2018 LEAKS And 24 HR HQ LIKE I SAID AND THEN HE DECIDES TO POST SCRAP HAHA I AM BACK FAGGOTS mp3

mental institution :toofunny:

I had a good laugh yesterday after seeing the dbree posts and then Charlis IG story, chilling with her man and a dog, living her best life :deadbanana:

do we have a hq version of come to my party yet, all my versions ive had sound like they were recorded underwater, same with angry all the time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

do we have a hq version of come to my party yet, all my versions ive had sound like they were recorded underwater, same with angry all the time

This seems kinda betterly mixed and in HQ to me: https://dbree.org/v/601417

People keeps saying it's not the final, but I'm using it as the final mix. It's worth it. And a bop :bop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, drewlwhite said:

I don't like WGFU. Like, at all

Never did, probably the worst of the prod Sophie bunch. :crossed:

I get it. That and Spliff in my ear, I feel like they are struggling to get started since most of the other Charli/Sophie songs are upbeat. It’s nice we have them in HQ though. 

2 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

Anyways, my brain is HARASSING me with the I'm Done chorus today. Been waking up everyday this week hoping it leaked overnight, help, get it out_of_my_head.mp3

me too.. this is the only song i still need honestly

YQT0BB4.gif

Just now, Lukeb said:

I get it. That and Spliff in my ear, I feel like they are struggling to get started since most of the other Charli/Sophie songs are upbeat. It’s nice we have them in HQ though. 

Right?! The beginning is cute, but it's just stays there. Sounds like cheap a free Sophie type of beat.

Spliff in my ear is dope, but drags on for tooo long, 3/4 minutes would be enough.