Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Oh so uh could someone tell me what the best tracklist is then that's got no angel on it?

come to my party 

girls night out 

good girls 

bounce 

no angel 

waterfall

heartbeat 

die 4 

down like wow

queen lizzy

can you hear me?

I wanna be with u

2 hours ago, sweetener said:

i'm sure there's more photos we haven't seen from the """album cover""" photoshoot, possibly even different sets and (confirmed above) different outfits. Just imagining the serves right now... :w8ing:

picturing the fastest pizza delivery girl outfit/aesthetic................ we were robbed omg, it would've been amazing

was xcx3 scrapped cause all the songs leaked? or what? like yes i obviously know all the songs leaking was a major part. but it was this super ambitious project i wonder if she had like the means to execute it exactly how she wanted. or if her label was just completely turned off. i wonder everything that happened that caused it to be fully scrapped. like if i recall the leaks were mainly just inside the FAN fan base 

Thinking of an XCX World Tour were some of those concepts could have come to life

A carwash set for Vroom Vroom

Girls Night out with panther visuals playing in the back

Performing ATAP on a giant inflatable champagne bottle

Her performing Waterfall in an underwater nightclub set

2 minutes ago, bbr222 said:

Light It Up was crucial on the album, I see...

so crucial that it never got released ?

16 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

was xcx3 scrapped cause all the songs leaked? or what? like yes i obviously know all the songs leaking was a major part. but it was this super ambitious project i wonder if she had like the means to execute it exactly how she wanted. or if her label was just completely turned off. i wonder everything that happened that caused it to be fully scrapped. like if i recall the leaks were mainly just inside the FAN fan base 

Long story short: ppl love to say that the fans leaked the album which is false. The album got shelved since all the singles flopped. Period. It would be like a Sky Ferreira situation with One being the first official single for the pop era but flopping, the pop album being shelved (later on leaked piece by piece but before that) Sky recording a new pop rock album Night Time My Time and being released instead. Our "Charli" album.

Of course the album leaking didnt help but it wasnt the fans who did that.

Obsession was the official single sorry**

After reading all the info Eclipse told us I would say Atlantic got scared bc they would spend a lot of money.mp3 with this era (which the stans would love) but they didnt saw profit for her. After all they want a radio hit and not a rainbow artistic era just to be beautiful and alternative. Its a shame bc music should be treated as art first of all and then money wise. Whatever... Charlotte is our pop princess and we will support her always 

2 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

They're too demo sounding compared to the songs below + that draft tracklist is old.

Songs likely on the scrapped May 2017 release:

Come To My Party (confirmed)
Girls Night Out (confirmed)
Bounce (confirmed)
Good Girls (confirmed)
No Angel (confirmed)
Down Like Whoa (stems hacked/scammed from the album's mixing engineer)
Die 4 (stems hacked/scammed from the album's mixing engineer)
I Wanna Be With You (registered + stems hacked/scammed from the album's mixing engineer)
Queen Lizzy (stems hacked/scammed from the album's mixing engineer)
After The Afterparty (confirmed)
Can You Hear Me (confirmed)
Waterfall (confirmed)

poor spike, he got played so hard :deadbanana: