Fluorine

Charli XCX

20 hours ago, EXODUS said:

What's the tea about "The Party's Never Over"?
How many versions do we know exist? it confuses me.

Could anyone tell me? Please 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

16 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Could anyone tell me? Please 

Pretty sure there's only 2 that we know of anyway. The one that leaked prod. by SOPHIE and the Ice Cakes remix that hasn't leaked

BzhmW.png

8 hours ago, Dima said:

xcx world shout outs - https://dbree.org/v/501606

it's so weird to actually hear her saying it sldnsjdnk i know this title was acknowledged on some promo material before like those boys collages and 2018 vlogs but i don't think i've ever heard her say that until now

1 hour ago, abombnd said:

the police have been notified and will be at your location in five minutes you will pay for your crimes

:trisha: forgive me king!!! but it's sooo good I literally was using that rather than the original, it's just soo good like the talent you have

Charli-Sig.png

IG

11 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

So now that we have some of the filtered acapellas and mastered instrumentals, we might could create some decent sounding masters :hooker:

i rly don’t get it lol like honestly I think the way files sound great 

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, drewby said:

Pretty sure there's only 2 that we know of anyway. The one that leaked prod. by SOPHIE and the Ice Cakes remix that hasn't leaked

Thank you so much☺️

15 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

didnt eclipse say something about xcx world being used for promo/storyline and that xcx was the actual album name :lmao:i forgot can you confirm or deny bestie @Eclipse

Yeah, what Eclipse mention is that the album official name was "XCX" (which now makes more sense with the follow up album "Charli" and the whole shout out thing "Eh-eh-eh XCX Charli!“. 

But, the whole promo campaign was named" XCX World" which included some videos, websites, merch, smartphone apps, games, a brand "world/city" full of stores, services and products. 

This is what our beastie @Eclipse shared, all credits to him. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

imagine having all the stems out there so everyone can master the tracks like they want to and build their own xcx world... that's some collective and interactive shit right there, atlantic reach out bestie :hooker:

31 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

didnt eclipse say something about xcx world being used for promo/storyline and that xcx was the actual album name :lmao:i forgot can you confirm or deny bestie @Eclipse

16 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Thank you so much☺️

Yeah, what Eclipse mention is that the album official name was "XCX" (which now makes more sense with the follow up album "Charli" and the whole shout out thing "Eh-eh-eh XCX Charli!“. 

But, the whole promo campaign was named" XCX World" which included some videos, websites, merch, smartphone apps, games, a brand "world/city" full of stores, services and products. 

This is what our beastie @Eclipse shared, all credits to him. 

Correct. :)

Here are some more fun facts:

XCX Towers, Vroom Vroom Car Workshop, Charli’s Never-Ending Wardrobe, Underground Lair Nightclub, Hit Factory Aerial Studio, Vegas Gothic Castle Suite, Yacht Limousine Hybrid, Boy Cloning Facility, Bedroom Office Hyper-Network

Charli’s voice gets stolen and locked in a small bottle for other people to use at their will. Charli is mute but goes on a mission to retrieve voice. In the process she grows a new voice that is stronger than the one in the bottle

Charli & best friend can transform into panthers at will. They pretend to hunt down boys but don’t kill them, just transform back into girls.

Charli has an app that can modify or delete people, especially annoying boys

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

XCX Towers, Vroom Vroom Car Workshop, Charli’s Never-Ending Wardrobe, Underground Lair Nightclub, Hit Factory Aerial Studio, Vegas Gothic Castle Suite, Yacht Limousine Hybrid, Boy Cloning Facility, Bedroom Office Hyper-Network

Charli’s voice gets stolen and locked in a small bottle for other people to use at their will. Charli is mute but goes on a mission to retrieve voice. In the process she grows a new voice that is stronger than the one in the bottle

Charli & best friend can transform into panthers at will. They pretend to hunt down boys but don’t kill them, just transform back into girls.

that all sounds amazing. i doubt it but wonder if anything will ever leak to do with it.

13 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

but were any of these storylines going to be used for smth like a visual representation of the album? or were they just made for fun?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

16 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

The way they really was doing hard work with this era. They were aiming high and I love it. Its a shame it got shelved. This would be fun