Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is kitten still opening? I'll be pissed if they don't because I really wanted to see them...

And I hope mine is still 18+... It's at the same venue so id think it is? She said most of the new shows are all ages though... God please no 13 year olds PLEEEEASE...

Yes, I heard shitty things about them from when they opened for Paramore though.

Like the lead singer just sexually writhes onstage

BzhmW.png

So it looks like Little Daylight couldn't re-schedule. Now there's...LIZ? Whoever that is. And Twin Idol is doing some shows, too. Wonder if they're collaborating or anything, they're doing loads of stuff together...

Is kitten still opening? I'll be pissed if they don't because I really wanted to see them...

And I hope mine is still 18+... It's at the same venue so id think it is? She said most of the new shows are all ages though... God please no 13 year olds PLEEEEASE...

I kid you not, there was a nine year old girl in the audience when I saw her. :dorothy3:

2dt29zc.jpg

I kid you not, there was a nine year old girl in the audience when I saw her. :dorothy3:

:defeated:

Well, I checked and fortunately mine is still 18+  :hooker:

And @ that doesn't sound too bad to me.  :teehee: A lot of Charli's performance moves can be considered weird, awkward, or even sexual, but I love her dancing and I think she has one of the best stage presences ever.

I also have a friend from LA who personally knows the lead singer of Kitten.

tumblr_msjgnaWY8g1sa5boqo1_1280.png

is that her tittty?

nipple, to be clear.

I've never seen that photo before! Its WONDERFUL

AND YEAH I CAN SEE HER NIPPLE BUT JUST A LITTLE BIT

ITS BEAUTIFUL :hooker: :hooker:

Great photo! I don't see any nipple, just shiny-ness. Y'all just got nipples on the brainz!

Does anybody happen to know if she's having support acts for her American tour, now that it was rescheduled? Like I think it may only be her who's performing bc of this.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/09/charli-xcx-reschedules-north-american-tour-dates/

Kitten and Twin Idol are now opening my show

BzhmW.png