Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Lightning Bolts said:

ItuKx0m.gif

ellie goulding wwe faceswap gif YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS :makeup2:

2 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

can someone explain to me how it’s 2022 and tweets still look like this on my phone when someone posts one on this forum

https://imgur.com/a/TERQ2b7

or am I doing something wrong

i have the same problem too i don't know why :awkney2:

i can try to talk with the admin about it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i have the same problem too i don't know why :awkney2:

i can try to talk with the admin about it

I changed to the Chemtrails theme and now the text is at least somewhat legible so hopefully it gets fixed eventually

i found an xcx world google drive but it didnt have taxi so i dowloaded a b sides album which had shit like one two bamboo and generation braindead, and a tyni remix of girls night out. i need to find the rest of tne unreleased bc im hungry (sorry for being invasive)

Roman

6 minutes ago, RomanCrystal said:

i found an xcx world google drive but it didnt have taxi so i dowloaded a b sides album which had shit like one two bamboo and generation braindead, and a tyni remix of girls night out. i need to find the rest of tne unreleased bc im hungry (sorry for being invasive)

this is a whole masterpost with every unreleased she has

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/edit#gid=0

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

The songs I’m really looking forward to are Baby, Constant Repeat, Every Rule and Lightning( Ariel) 

2 minutes ago, CyberKid said:

Beg For You is about to debut in the UK’s Top 20?? Am I dumb or is that very very good

IDC about charts at all-Music over success but yes it’s good, hopefully we can get a good tour set.

i just watched alone together and it’s so cute. it wasn’t really anything spectacular but it was a nice insight to her mindset + creative process

also, i think it gives me a deeper appreciation for how i’m feeling now. i’ve definitely always loved it since it’s release but i think being able to see everything makes me enjoy it more if that makes sense… idk it’s like seeing how personal it really is just elevates it for me