Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, DaddyKnew said:

BABY

Maybe its bc I’m high rn but I think this is my most anticipated moment of the album campaign thus far. Except for maybe the day of the new shapes SNL performance.  (before the world was robbed of it)  So all the teasing worked!

Just now, Chorli Xbox said:

it sounds the same to me??

no what i'm saying is that it sounds like the live audio WHICH IS crunchy because she was recording it with her phone with the volume on her computer on max level

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

no what i'm saying is that it sounds like the live audio WHICH IS crunchy because she was recording it with her phone with the volume on her computer on max level

HIFN remix incoming

Edit: wait i hear it. It’s probably just twitter/some kind of upload programs compression tho 

1 hour ago, zaddyxcx said:

Except for maybe the day of the new shapes SNL performance.  (before the world was robbed of it)  So all the teasing worked!

Will forever be upset her performances got cancelled that day, Good Ones & New Shapes would’ve been so good on snl :toofloppy:

Beg for You is cute and I’m sure baby will bang but.. those first two swingles… whoosh :defeated:

32 minutes ago, Queen Lizzy said:

i’m v interested in how many tracks are on the deluxe :excited:

I love Charli but I'm not tryna get my hopes up cause it's probably just gonna be like good ones perfume remix, out out, and like some random ag cook song that's awful 

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 minutes ago, abombnd said:

and like some random ag cook song that's awful 

LMAOOO i giggled 

anyways the way we have absolutely 0 clue what the deluxe will include is.. interesting. one part of me thinks it’ll just be out out + remixes, but i feel like the way she worded it insinuates completely new tracks? hmm 

im so excited for Baby and the rest of the Crash era. I know she loves she loves collabs but i love solo charli so much more, i loved how much we got to hear of her on HIFN and im happy that everything new from here on out (besides maybe a remix which is fine) will be just her.

27 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

im so excited for Baby and the rest of the Crash era. I know she loves she loves collabs but i love solo charli so much more, i loved how much we got to hear of her on HIFN and im happy that everything new from here on out (besides maybe a remix which is fine) will be just her.

Don't get me wrong I kinda prefer solo Charli :noparty:, but as long as she is happy doing collaborations, I am. :party: