Fluorine

Charli XCX

I am practically foaming at the mouth for Constant Repeat :true:

Spoiler

Also on the topic of TR: shout out to You (Ha Ha Ha)! The third Charli song I ever liked and one of her best :et:

True Romance is actually one of my favorite albums of all time. I found her sometime in early 2012 and the whole time she was releasing music I just thought everything she touched was so cool and different. It was such a formative time for me. And then to see her open for marina and her solo TR tour in 2013, really just like solidified all those songs for me. In my mind, they're classics. true.gif

3 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

The fact Come to My Party and Miami were shelved and never released is a hate crime ngl

:crossed::crossed:

Agreed. The energy on those songs is so incredible. Her work with the Invisible Men is insane.

Just now, DownhillLullaby said:

it's the killing moon cover for me... so good.

I remember rushing home to watch this live! Goooooooooood

3 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I kinda hate this one, but I've said it before and I'll say it again: I prefer solo Charli, featurings are defo not for me.

Hide contents

ngl it's a good song tho

Thank god CRASH is not full of them.

I like Cloud Aura, but if it’s true that Midnight was replaced by it then I really think that was a bad choice. Midnight is SO good and Cloud Aura could’ve just stayed on Super Ultra :true:

1 minute ago, xcx said:

I like Cloud Aura, but if it’s true that Midnight was replaced by it then I really think that was a bad choice. Midnight is SO good and Cloud Aura could’ve just stayed on Super Ultra :true:

Yeah people found out that a label person had scrobbled it, a True Romance draft and it was all the same songs but Midnight instead of CA. That was where The Killing Moon studio cover og filename came from too