Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 minutes ago, dance4u said:

if you’re listening to the leaks you better be streaming the shit out of the album when it comes out

i only listened to the leaks once :makeup2:

i know that's still not as good as not listening at all but you can only fast for so long :crai:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:
  Hide contents

having to use the personal hotspot on phone cause that website is blocked inside campus lecture halls so i’m gonna have to end up paying for crash anyway :true: 

the way im having THE SAME issue on campus lol im gagging with your post im sorry

5 hours ago, no1angel said:

She’s a genius for all of these ticket + album bundles. I have four physical copies on pre-order because of it :stareney2:

It's been so smart. I obviously bought a record when the initial drop went out, then she did the signed bundles (which I wanted too). And then for the signing I had to buy another record. And for the exclusive show I had to buy 2 CDs. 

So Miss XCX has 5 purchases from me. Plus I kinda want the UO exclusive.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but if this could go #1 on the UK album charts I would be so happy for her. At least top 10 is pretty much definite.