Fluorine

Charli XCX

just listened to her episode of dua lipa's podcast. super cute hearing them talk!

she mentioned struggling to balance being creative on tour with now dancing with a lot of choreo and just being so exhausted after/in between shows. she also seems a *little* over the tour process and feels burnt out when she hits the 6th week mark of shows

it seems like XCX6 is quite far away, as she wants to get into the creative process after all of her touring has finished, as well as taking much needed self care time since she hasn't really stopped since the self titled era.

i think that charli has really let herself slow down and enjoy the music without overthinking about the next project with this album. which has made me appreciate the songs more, obviously i look forward to new releases but i'm not as ravenous for the back to back projects we got in 2017-2020

on a seperate note: i hope the merch store has a sale soon-ish. i want to snag some things :toofunny:

17 hours ago, xcxc said:

Do you know where this one came from? And if it's a fan edit... who made it? It sounds similar to this one (both have the same lenght/structure): 

I guess it was @LMAlejandro

17 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Little monster Alejandro I believe

Yeah most likely 

Gosh that remix is so good. 

I want a proper HQ download link for that. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Gosh that remix is so good. 

I want a proper HQ download link for that. 

https://dbree.org/v/60bebf the download link was in the description!!

40 minutes ago, Dima said:

omg what is thissssss

lABVyGE.png

17 hours ago, slasherflicks said:

Hello I am here to remind you that USED TO KNOW ME IS THE BEST SONG ON CRASH. This has been your public service announcement for the evening

so true bestie

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

3 hours ago, Sucker said:

https://dbree.org/v/60bebf the download link was in the description!!

Thank you for letting me know and sharing the link ☺ 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

37 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

The cheeky “…taking off my clothes in the window for the NEIIIIGHborsssss…” :toofunny: :toofunny:  :defeated:

great song lmao but as much as the movie promoted it i was expecting it to be like weaved throughout the movie not just played at the end credits when everyone turns of the tv

unreleased songs that arent necessarily your favorites but are definitely missed opportunities, go!

- money where your mouth is

- bad chicks (if the production wasnt so empty)
- wassup (if a non demo version was to exist)

- miami

- paris

- bottles

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

unreleased songs that arent necessarily your favorites but are definitely missed opportunities, go!

- money where your mouth is

- bad chicks (if the production wasnt so empty)
- wassup (if a non demo version was to exist)

- miami

- paris

- bottles

silver bullet, not in love, want to feel :bop: