Fluorine

Charli XCX

wait the Urban Outfitters website has the vinyl for 24$ , much better then the 63$ on Amazon :defeated: here

i think im gonna order the Charli XCX True Romance Vinyl from Urban Outfitters in February

I could probably go to the UO in Lenox in downtown ATL and get it for like $19

they're opening up an UO in downtown Athens which is right across the street from UGA, so I'm gonna try and work there and use my discount on music haha

BzhmW.png

There's a few copies of "Stay Away" listed here, and just to clarify, the "Franchesckaar!" CD is real, and it's not 'unreleased'. If you want a copy, keep a close eye on Discogs and eBay, I managed to get two copies that way. They're not listed very often.

ok thanks!

qqAZ3mU.png

I could probably go to the UO in Lenox in downtown ATL and get it for like $19

they're opening up an UO in downtown Athens which is right across the street from UGA, so I'm gonna try and work there and use my discount on music haha

i live in dubai and i can;t believe that they don;t have a store here in the world's biggest shopping center.... 

if they had i ciuld have simply go get it for much cheaper and without shipment costs and all :defeated:

qqAZ3mU.png

I bought both Emelline / Art Bitch + Franchesckaar from her website, but neither of those had an acapella? + I found the YTO physical for $6 at music store in Aus :party:

i don't think ic an even find that online :defeated:

qqAZ3mU.png

I see you Lorde troll, prepare for banishment.

I'm not a troll.......you're threatened by lorde's success I'm a bigger Lana Fan

BUY PURE HEROINE ON ITUNES