Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

this is, like, not good

further proof that Warner rejecting Barbie Girl should be regarded as an act of terrorism

I’d blame Mattel on Barbie Girl.

We’re lucky we got Barbie World, UMG could’ve been salty and been like no, Your movie isn’t going to have the perfect song in it…

IMG-3521.jpg

3 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

this is, like, not good

further proof that Warner rejecting Barbie Girl should be regarded as an act of terrorism

It's not that serious 💀 Also Greta said she preferred Speed drive which is why it was chosen cause it fit the car chase scene better.

j14CYJi.png

Just now, White Dress said:

It’s not good, it’s GREAT :oprah3:

it sounds like a leaked unfinished 2019 demo from the masterpost, it doesn't sound like an official release that should be her representation on the Barbie soundtrack of all things

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

3 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

It's not that serious 💀 Also Greta said she preferred Speed drive which is why it was chosen cause it fit the car chase scene better.

omg love that Greta Thunberg was involved in this! heard she is a lisbon 🏳️‍🌈

I like it. It's safe for her and for us, but it does capture her XCX-experimental side in a more accessible way. IDK how to verbalize this, but I'm enjoying it. 

The Robyn sample works so well and the Mickey-esque chants do too. There was def space for this to be fucking insane, but I'm whelmed with what we got.

Dunno why y'all are bitching about Barbie Girl. I'm sure it'll be dropping on krakenfiles soon.

I unironically think the sample is the worst part of the song and absolutely ruins it for me. 

Its like "cute" for the movie which.... I know is the point. But I'm not streaming this more than like 3 times probably.