Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is Club Classics going to be the first single???? It's the only song Charli has teased on 360_brat if i'm not mistaken.

Also Fckyeahcharli just tweeted "club classics" a couple days ago...... that would be such a gag of a 1st single  

3 hours ago, reflecting said:

Wait omg your brain……:et:

4 hours ago, Time said:

Wait, yeah absolutely. Now that you mention it, it is very obvious that she must have been talking about the length of a potential snippet

well whaddaya know! 

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Guys help! I want to text Charli so badly but I'm not from the UK! Will they charge me extra for that? AWWW. TF?

i dont think it's actually live texting with her, i think its automated texts about updates and stuff

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, Break Me Down said:

i dont think it's actually live texting with her, i think its automated texts about updates and stuff

If that's the case I might be the dumbest person alive for thinking that I would be really texting Charli. Thanks tho

Just now, Mary Jane Holland V said:

If that's the case I might be the dumbest person alive for thinking that I would be really texting Charli. Thanks tho

well who knows, she might be texting with other people but theres just a lot of people to get to im sure, but its worth a shot!

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm