Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, nuclear angel said:

i hope that charli will go on a 5  year silent break, no leaks. no nothing so yall can shut up abt bringing discussion about not having a specific version of 100+ versions of one song not being leaked or existing

I've seen it here when people had to wait over a month :hdu: for leaks or official anouncements and this place devolved into a mess of begging for leaks, endless XCX World tracklists, track rankings and people complaining about the people posting the former three. Trust me, you don't want that...

This Friday is 2/2 and the Boiler Room set is one 2/22. Am I the only one who can (who is delulu enough to create) see the pattern? We need to get something this Friday! Whatever it is gonna be. An announcement? A single release date? The first single? The album release date? Anything at all? An instagram post? An instgram story? A tweet? I'm desperate for basically anything at that point.

Still love the hype era before the album tho. I Feel the excitement running through my veins

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

You think that will make it stop? It would only increase the begging and worse - this thread would be filled with pages and pages of AI garbage

Just like in the Gaga thread

negAbhB.png

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

this thread would be filled with pages and pages of AI garbage

It's already popping up. I hate it. I think it's really neat when you find out that some popular song was actually pitched to other folks and their demos leak and you get to see their take on the track. Same Old Love is a great example of that imo - Selena, Rhianna, Charli - features with Iggy - I think it's neat to see what could have been and how.

But with AI; there's no fun in it. Now any artist can be anywhere in any song as long as the model is trained on enough vocal samples. I can see positive applications of it where maybe people can use it to restore lost/damaged media or finish material that's incomplete (I actually have a use case for that myself), but I worry that the industry as a whole might just embrace and monetize AI in such an awful way. I can see it - a musical vending machine - just go up and pick a song and pick an artist and "Stand back and enjoy; track generating...." and now suddenly we've got the Beatles singing WAP and Justin Bieber singing old 1700's plantation spirituals. I see just a profane and warped future with it. :noparty:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

19 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Von Dutch (Miranda's Bluetooth Remix) when?

No stop, the Japanese people aren't ready for this in the next decade or so. They have barely recovered from the ground breaking and earth shaking exclusive release of SWEAT, Bluetooth service just restarted!

18 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

It's already popping up. I hate it. I think it's really neat when you find out that some popular song was actually pitched to other folks and their demos leak and you get to see their take on the track. Same Old Love is a great example of that imo - Selena, Rhianna, Charli - features with Iggy - I think it's neat to see what could have been and how.

But with AI; there's no fun in it. Now any artist can be anywhere in any song as long as the model is trained on enough vocal samples. I can see positive applications of it where maybe people can use it to restore lost/damaged media or finish material that's incomplete (I actually have a use case for that myself), but I worry that the industry as a whole might just embrace and monetize AI in such an awful way. I can see it - a musical vending machine - just go up and pick a song and pick an artist and "Stand back and enjoy; track generating...." and now suddenly we've got the Beatles singing WAP and Justin Bieber singing old 1700's plantation spirituals. I see just a profane and warped future with it. :noparty:

the ai singing was cute for the first, like, 2 songs that went viral on tiktok. much like the ai generation photos, it's just crossing into a very dangerous territory and has lost any interest it had in the beginning due to corporations/greedy hacks using it instead of paying/giving jobs to creatives who have made a living off their craft. i mean singers, voice actors, artists, writers....all have to worry about their material being scraped by a one-click program. the world nowadays truly despises art and those who create it lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

21 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

I agree 100%. When it comes to AI audio, even with enough vocal samples training it there’s still an empty soulless feeling whenever someone makes a track like that with another artist’s “voice.” Outside of memes, it should die.

AI graphics on the other hand are absolutely awful for so many more reasons (stifling actual creativity) and I wish we never had to see them on this site but that’s just my opinion :dorothy2:

i'm just ready for her to go on tour againnnnn

i regret not working harder to make it to the crash tour

has anyone seen her live? if so, where!?

stream my music on spotify

2 hours ago, Sis said:

No stop, the Japanese people aren't ready for this in the next decade or so. They have barely recovered from the ground breaking and earth shaking exclusive release of SWEAT, Bluetooth service just restarted!

360_bluetooth :true:

16 minutes ago, sighful said:

any tea bout boiler?:puzzled:

Idk, they seem to be keeping the location a secret. But charli said she wanted to giveaway some tickets this week so I guess we'll find out soon. I really think London though. 

2 hours ago, rollwithme said:

If the album is called Party Girl, I’m surprised it took this long for her to include her favorite word in an album title but it does feel right

I mean, if it really is Party Girl it would be pretty underwhelming compared to 360brat :noparty: