Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

Watch it be several. She's in one country but it's streamed into several other clubs or something on a projector idk.

I would love that! If I can't be in the same room as Charli for BR I would happily take still hearing the DJ set in a club environment. Would be 100x's better than listening to the set on headphones a week later 

7 minutes ago, details said:

lmao at all the meltdowns you guys wouldn't last a day in xcx world era

I fought in the xcx world era and the trauma from that experience keeps me grounded and made me into the person I am today :xcry:

I do think its a little silly how worked up some of you are about this era already. I know it's always exciting when she's releasing but the fact that you guys are writing off this era when we haven't even heard a full song or seen a full visual, calling it a mess when she literally just started teasing the era. Seems like some of you are getting a little ahead of yourselves because she's not feeding you everything upfront and immediately.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Honey? Were you even there? It was chaos.

i was very much there! scrapped xcx3 and n1a were chaos, pop 2 barely had a rollout but the era lasted fucking forever it felt like, but self titled felt pretty smooth to me besides the huge gap between 1999 and BIOYL. BIOYL dropped, we got an album announcement a bit later, then bioyl video and then a single every couple of weeks with its own cover art, album releases with pretty much no leak to critical acclaim, tour starts a month later. it was cut short by covid and hifn, sure, but the era felt pretty easy especially after the true nightmares that were xcx3 and n1a

40 minutes ago, details said:

lmao at all the meltdowns you guys wouldn't last a day in xcx world era

it was so terrible, her saying the album was done before vv even came out, then atap in like september with a vague date in MAY, then september, then the leaks (which were fun but chaotic) then...nothing.:tiffany2:

Pop 2 rollout was my fucking faveeee. Announcing the mixtape with the entire tracklist, dropping 3 songs, and then dropping the entire mixtape within 8 days was amazing :legend:

I have no real critiques for this era so far... like what would I even judge lol we haven't even got the 1st single release date. we literally have not even gotten started with this era

I really think that the best thing she can do is keep the rollout minimal, drop Von Dutch at the end of this month, and release the album at like late March/April. Imo the rollout for the Self Titled album was fucking horrendous. The gap between 1999 and the release of the album was ridiculously huge and most of the tracks got released as singles before the album dropped, leaving little to absolutely nothing to the imagination. On the other hand, How I'm Feeling Now got the ideal rollout.

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I really think that the best thing she can do is keep the rollout minimal, drop Von Dutch at the end of this month, and release the album at like late March/April. Imo the rollout for the Self Titled album was fucking horrendous. The gap between 1999 and the release of the album was ridiculously huge and most of the tracks got released as singles before the album dropped, leaving little to absolutely nothing to the imagination. On the other hand, How I'm Feeling Now got the ideal rollout.

need her to wait til may/june to drop the album so i can go see her on tour over the summer, plus i wont be stuck not being able to go because the venue she chose in my city was 18+ 🫠

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx