Fluorine

Charli XCX

36 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

no she hates us fags :true:

Her “older” fans hacked her music (thank you) she probably holds it against them :cuteface:

2 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

i don’t even give a fuck about the listening party or anybody’s reviews or lack thereof but you people have got to stop saying this in response to any and all criticism it’s condescending and contributes nothing lol i’d way rather read discussions and commentary over 6000 pages of yas queen

yas queen

idk why but the tweet saying the only way to describe the album is “cohesive” is taking me out like what 😭😭😭 like i know what they meant but damn that really could mean anything lmaoooo

7 hours ago, blameitonme said:

angels are too soft nowadays :makeup: if this was 2018 we would’ve had 6 songs recorded on an iphone 6 by now

oomf was just telling me about how 'Awaken My Love' by Childish Gambino leaked. angels are WEAK BITCHES sorry

34pYYst.jpeg

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B2ihoJaAU08uNy1wMEg1VzROM28
https://www.reddit.com/r/donaldglover/comments/50xnqp/deleted_by_user/

Like this is Dedication sorry

I know leaks are exciting bc they feel exclusive or whatever but I thought we all would've learned our lesson with XCX World to NOT leak music that's on track to be released soon??? Do we want another scrapped album on our hands?? "Bounce" was literally being performed on late night talk shows and at festivals and it STILL got scrapped. We are SO early in this era/rollout that if any of the music intended for the album gets leaked, I fear it will get scrapped. Maybe I'm soft idc but XCX World traumatized me and I cannot handle another revolutionary album getting scrapped due to leaks... like I need these XCX6 tracks on streaming and pressed on vinyl bitch

:pillsdy:

tldr let her cook

19 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

this era is boring and taking too long bye 

:girlbye:

I thought this too until hearing it yday, it eats so fucking hard. Like it made me feel the same feeling like when I found xcx world or claws for the first time. 

30 minutes ago, OXY360 said:

I thought this too until hearing it yday, it eats so fucking hard. Like it made me feel the same feeling like when I found xcx world or claws for the first time. 

We have no doubt the content itself will smash, but we fucking hate the rollout because those of us who haven’t had the opportunity to attend the listening party are sitting here in the dark bored as fuck with these community text “updates”

1 hour ago, OXY360 said:

she’s dragging out one snippet for a whole month, those who didn’t get to listen yesterday are getting bored especially because her texts/whatsapp are just tiktok links with the same fucking snippet :oprah3: