Fluorine

Charli XCX

'XCX World', or whatever she would have called it, was fresh at the time it was created and she would have been behind of the PC Music craze and do a pop album that was very avant garde IF she would've released it at the end of 2016/beginning of 2017, but it would've tanked if she would've released it once we were begging for it and started leaking her stuff! The release of Boys was the beginning of the end.

I don't think we would've gotten Pop2, but she should've still released that AND if she had kept Issues then she would be a very big pop star once she started on Charli. Then she could release mediocre albums like Crash and be very relevant, just like artists like Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande do, but she would've had a huge following!

Vroom Vroom came out of nowhere and it was amazing. :diva:

And that's my very hot take!

Taylor Swift knew XCX World was going to be a threat, that's why she put her on the tour!

Ok but when are Charlie XCX and Lana Del Rey going to collaborate? They've both been in the shadow of Taylor Swift? Charlie XCX has a hit thread on Lanaboards? Caroline Polachek can hook them up through Tap Management and Caroline has been hanging out at her LA mansion? I bet Lana lives a stone throws distance from there?????

6 hours ago, soccermom4life said:

Once again asking who’s sneaking a field recorder into the boiler room set to record. We need a brave angel. Can we call the avenger that record SOPHIE’s Coachella Set?

Linkkkkkkk I can only find short clips online and I need to relive that moment

5 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

Did we ever get any "Valentine"-related leaks? :shock2:

We need the Myspace version of that song

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

53 minutes ago, twitter said:

Linkkkkkkk I can only find short clips online and I need to relive that moment

Sorry I don't have a copy saved. The hard drive I had it on went to the tech shop in the sky without notice and I lost the file. When I tried looking for the drive (google) link I could only find the text file outlining the recorders recording specs. https://we.tl/t-RIMtdZcSHU

That man is my hero. Need him at Boiler Room tonight

He used modded SP-CMC-8 mics to record into a Sony PCM-M10 before transferring to his computer to do some post processing.

Reminder: 

On 2/14/2024 at 1:55 PM, twitter said:

NYC Angels we need this shit recorded in 8K IMAX video, Apple Lossless audio, 3D, smell-o-vision bitch i'm not even joking 

Review: Anger Management. Anger Management proves that Rico Nasty… | by  Cedeem Gumbs | Medium

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

girls, gays and theys we are READY :hottie:

personally, EYE am not ready.... Party Girl is going to be on the same level as Exchange LA and Pop2 LA like.... :defeated:

5 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

not you acting like Pop2 LA was THE pop2 show when everyone knows it was Pop2 London…

Fr it had taxi live. Like nothing compares

3 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

and if i said focus was a top 5 charli song what then 

too low. It’s Theee charli song. Hope to someday see it live. I remember seeing a video of her performing it in Australia somewhere and she had the whole crowd get low before the last chorus and jump up. Looked euphoric