Fluorine

Charli XCX

Also also I can't wait to listen to Von Dutch in full for the first time tomorrow idk why you guys couldn't just wait 2 more days to stream it but it's charli fans so I shouldn't be surprised 

Just now, ulttraviolenncee said:

ig thats why she did the cover that way tbh, but yea im still mad cuz i had hopes for something like crash:lmao:

Crash artwork is her Tame Impala - Currents like it will just never be topped

2 minutes ago, twitter said:

Also also I can't wait to listen to Von Dutch in full for the first time tomorrow idk why you guys couldn't just wait 2 more days to stream it but it's charli fans so I shouldn't be surprised 

Crash artwork is her Tame Impala - Currents like it will just never be topped

i mean i saw the lois AI cover and i couldn’t just not click…. :biblio:

9 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

ig its a placeholder but idkkk feels too corny to be an album cover

the title is corny the artwork is corny the photoshoot was so close to a slay but just looks weird and awkward.. cohesive art direction nowhere in sight, single ruined by 37 tiktoks, album not coming for 6 months like just let the poor girl flop

11 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

the title is corny the artwork is corny the photoshoot was so close to a slay but just looks weird and awkward.. cohesive art direction nowhere in sight, single ruined by 37 tiktoks, album not coming for 6 months like just let the poor girl flop

This fanbase must be enraging her constantly!!! I don't know why people who are fans of her don't want to let her lay her vision out. I understand people wanting to be critical, but the attitude on here can sometimes be: I don't like this therefore this is bad. I, and others are loving this (potential) album cover. The album is rumored for a June release, that's just 3-4 months from now. In that time there could be remix packs with features, extended mixes, another single with more remixes, a Boiler Room set will drop on YouTube soon (possibly also for streaming on Apple Music like the last one), etc... Why is everyone saying this is a slow and long rollout?! Relax guys. When Troye teased Rush for months he ended up getting huge reach for the song and even Grammy noms. I want this album to be huge for her. If that means a longer rollout and some annoying marketing tricks then whatever. The music we are getting sounds worth it.

15 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

Can you just enjoy the music please

2 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

She should have called it 365 Brat bc theres 365 days in a year and shes serving the sassy bitch lifestyle but also refencing "365 Party Girl"

What do we think

6 minutes ago, twitter said:

He shared the album announcement on his instagram story

If he really had some kind of involvement in the production of the album, Charli lowkey made the most amazing producers line-up for every album this decade. A.G, Gesaffelstein, Hudmo, Easyfun, Doss and now El Guincho (the way I decided to completely ignore George's existence). This shit is really gonna be fire!

Manifesting that Umru, Dylan Brady and Danny L Harle will have some production credits on the album too! 

22 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

This!

On 2/27/2024 at 8:10 AM, headztrong said:

The person who leaked the song said the album is coming out august 2nd :noparty:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNEW SHE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS

2 hours ago, brandon said:

with the bafoonery of releasing Blame it on Your Love (feat. Lizzo)  two years after track 10…. i literally wouldn’t even doubt it 

There is a Beg For You x Tears mashup that A.G. plays in his sets that was never released. If that is a leak that anyone has please send!