Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli did an interview with Vogue and confirmed the green Brat artwork is the final artwork.

Most striking of all, though, is the album’s artwork, a lo-res, lurid green square with Brat written in a blurry sans serif. “I could literally write an essay on this,” she says. “I mean, as a female pop artist, what’s more bratty than not being on your album cover? Especially when there is so much pressure for women within the pop sphere to do exactly that. Also, the blur of the font, it kind of looks like a low-res upload. The troll of it all! The disgusting green… a color that’s so oversaturated within recent trends… but the fact it’s the kind of wrong type of green. The fact that people are like, ‘I could have made this in five minutes,’ and the fact that my response is, ‘Well, yeah, but you didn’t.’ All those things make this cover so exciting to me, because it opens up this door to so much commentary on pop culture itself.”

I LOVE HER!!!! And once again: if you get it, YOU GET IT :smirk:

Link: ‘It Was Actually So Scary’: Charli XCX on Scaling a Jumbo Jet for Her Adrenaline-Pumping “Von Dutch” Video | Vogue

2 minutes ago, twitter said:

Charli did an interview with Vogue and confirmed the green Brat artwork is the final artwork.

I LOVE HER!!!! And once again: if you get it, YOU GET IT :smirk:

Link: ‘It Was Actually So Scary’: Charli XCX on Scaling a Jumbo Jet for Her Adrenaline-Pumping “Von Dutch” Video | Vogue

:whoopi::awkney::pls::paris::girlbye:

I'm 100% convinced she came up with the idea of punching the camera guy to death after flying into a seething rage after being asked to play taxi one too many times.

Also the song is fine, it just doesn't get me as hyped as her other hypesongs like Next Level Charli, pink diamond, anthems or I Love It. The end didn't build enough for me...