Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

i don’t think charli does pr lmao

every artist does PR lol whether it’s blatant or not, it’s part of the biz babyyy

51 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

charli went on dua’s podcast and the energy seemed sincere, i think they are friends just not super close.

yeah i dont think they dislike each other or anything i just think they’re both women in the business who are friendly with each other and can both benefit from each other now and then, no harm done but def not besties, more coworker vibes yk

I mean considering they’re best friends it’s odd that they’ve never worked together or been caught candid with each other V rarely except at events and one photo with tove at some pool 

And charli has worked with anyone who has even been a slight friend like Benny although it seems like she’s closer to his boyfriend 

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean considering they’re best friends it’s odd that they’ve never worked together or been caught candid with each other V rarely except at events and one photo with tove at some pool 

And charli has worked with anyone who has even been a slight friend like Benny although it seems like she’s closer to his boyfriend 

I mean Charli has mentioned before that she doesn’t like all of her friends work so it’s possible she might just not vibe with the type of music Dua makes lol

1 hour ago, Americanboy said:

Charli beefing with FKA Twigs is so random to me. Not what I ever expected lmao. I hope there's no more frenemy drama this era tbh 

I hope there is more frenemy drama actually :xgiggle:

Untitled-5

1 hour ago, Galactic said:

Rina doesn’t follow anyone. Okay but imagine thinking you’re that good. 

Rinasonline following nobody. Online doing what bitch?

I'm mad bc I just tried to buy VD USB rn and my bank account won't let me because all of a sudden they locked my account in case of a cyber attack... I'M MAD BECAUSE THE BANK'S SHUT AND IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY THE FUCK..:lolno2::stunned: 

27 minutes ago, numbxers said:

I'm mad bc I just tried to buy VD USB rn and my bank account won't let me because all of a sudden they locked my account in case of a cyber attack... I'M MAD BECAUSE THE BANK'S SHUT AND IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY THE FUCK..:lolno2::stunned: 

the way this exact thing happened to me trying to get the vd vinyl... What the fuck

13 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

hmmm don´t keep your hopes high. It´s  probably a random vd remix  Atlantic could never be that useful to drop an "outtake" single as a b side release.

that would be fab tho, what ever happened to actual b sides…? like the ones that would be released on single cds/“rarities” compilations. it seems very much like a thing of the past…

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9