Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, running said:

Is that spring breakers file real? :awkney:

no, just the charli snippet and the live mushed together 

Also the video clips Canola has been posting as teasers has XCX written on all over (not literally)

The glitchy pc sounding instrumentals, the camcorder self-taping. It's all very HIFN.

Capture

No fr the stuff she's teasing sounds goodt :xgiggle:

It's reminding me of when Slayyyter was dropping her early singles and I was stanning cause they all sounded like Britney rejects :dancedy:

38 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Nothing camilla is doing resembles charli 💀 are we really claiming a camcorder and repetition as artistic property now?

girl please

also, this wouldn't even be the first time that Camilla got a lil too inspired by one of her peers.

Charli honestly engages in a lot of loser behavior lol. I hate her meanness in the name of being iconic (cause it usually isn’t iconic, just cringe lol). I love her music but I wish she would stop with the petty drama. 

Though I do believe Camila’s rebrand is weird and the snippet doesn’t really sound good lol. She needs to make more stuff like Never Be the Same, not whatever this is. :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Charli honestly engages in a lot of loser behavior lol. I hate her meanness in the name of being iconic (cause it usually isn’t iconic, just cringe lol). I love her music but I wish she would stop with the petty drama. 

Though I do believe Camila’s rebrand is weird and the snippet doesn’t really sound good lol. She needs to make more stuff like Never Be the Same, not whatever this is. :toofunny:

it's just annoying because she'll be like " the mean girl thing is an act " don't take me seriously like no it's not but whatever 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

she just said on whatsapp the von dutch vinyl contains 2 surprise tracks does that mean we're getting 2 new songs or 2 remixes of von dutch :ponder:

one of the tracks is the von dutch remix with Addison and A. G. 

16 minutes ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

she just said on whatsapp the von dutch vinyl contains 2 surprise tracks does that mean we're getting 2 new songs or 2 remixes of von dutch :ponder:

The third track is Sweat (Bluetooth Reloaded Remix) (feat. Miranda) :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 minute ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

The third track is Sweat (Bluetooth Reloaded Remix) (feat. Miranda) :true:

It's been 84 years... finally!