Fluorine

Charli XCX

35 minutes ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

she just said on whatsapp the von dutch vinyl contains 2 surprise tracks does that mean we're getting 2 new songs or 2 remixes of von dutch :ponder:

I’m confused. Do the community texts and WhatsApp users not get the same feed?

I don’t have WhatsApp and I didn’t get this through text at all :pls:

Camila shamelessly copying Charli XCX is not what I saw for 2024!

This new image for her feels very try hard and inauthentic so far. It’s sort of a “good girl gone bad” moment I suppose, but the lack of artistic identity mixed with the low effort/budget aesthetic of the visuals so far is just completely not hitting.

But some gays are stanning her ironically so let’s see if that yields results….

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Nothing camilla is doing resembles charli 💀 are we really claiming a camcorder and repetition as artistic property now?

The snippet is literally giving Pop 2 teas! Her new look itself isn’t giving Charli but the lack of artistic identity overall is troubling. 

19 minutes ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

The snippet is literally giving Pop 2 teas! Her new look itself isn’t giving Charli but the lack of artistic identity overall is troubling. 

“pc music” existed prior to charli- and this doesn’t even sound like pop 2- you can find similar things in Nadia oh- over a decade prior- autotune and repetition of vowels doesn’t constitute copyright infringement- sure you can call it inspo- the only thing camilla should give credit to is Caroline because she definitely took her art direction.

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I really wished If I Cried was on HIFN

:rollin:

That song is SO bad ….I’m sorry y’all. I will never like it . We won when it was scrapped for Finally Understand

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

“pc music” existed prior to charli- and this doesn’t even sound like pop 2- you can find similar things in Nadia oh- over a decade prior- autotune and repetition of vowels doesn’t constitute copyright infringement- sure you can call it inspo- the only thing camilla should give credit to is Caroline because she definitely took her art direction.

Okay Camila . Talk your shit!!!!!

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

That song is SO bad ….I’m sorry y’all. I will never like it . We won when it was scrapped for Finally Understand

Okay Camila . Talk your shit!!!!!

I don’t care for Camila- considering her racial hatred scandal prior but to act like nigh every popstar including QOP Madonna(see Debby Harry) hasn’t borrowed heavily from other artists is silly- she’s just a formulaic artist who trend jumps.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

I don’t care for Camila- considering her racial hatred scandal prior but to act like nigh every popstar including QOP Madonna(see Debby Harry) hasn’t borrowed heavily from other artists is silly- she’s just a formulaic artist who trend jumps.

Everyone steals from Charli XCX I don’t know what you’re talking about. Even when they don’t know it!! Theft!!!!

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

No one said anything about copyright infringement.

The facts remain. The chorus sounds like something from No1Angel/Pop 2, and the verses sound like Kim Petras-y pop/rapper wannabe teas.

Camila has 0 artistic identity, 3 albums in :rip: It's really sad.