Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 3/15/2018 at 12:58 AM, Veinsineon said:

ROLLERCOASTER [sucker-esque with 80's inspo]

Reveal hidden contents

peLvrJR.jpg 

I know this post is a gazillion years old but what font and photos were used for this bc I'm gonna print my own cd for my rollercoaster tracklist

Isn't spring breaker going to be on britpop alongside make u mine? I may be wrong but since they were played on the same night it seemed pretty obvious 

Imma bring it up again :hooker:

I think the most basic way to put the Brat artwork situation is that this is her club record. Club music really never has the artist/producer's face as the artwork, it's almost always text-based. She said that she predicts "pop music will be wayyyy more minimal" and what's more minimal that lowercase text and a solid color background. Male producers are never expected to attach their face to their music the way women are.

10 minutes ago, tanguy said:

Isn't spring breaker going to be on britpop alongside make u mine? I may be wrong but since they were played on the same night it seemed pretty obvious 

Don’t set yourself up for disappointment babes

11 minutes ago, tanguy said:

wait, I haven't ever though about that

ur mind!

38 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

can someone explain the brat cover to me i still don't get it

as far as i understand it is all about being a brat... a spoiled brat who does what they want mostly to annoy everyone else. they are rapid, rude, careless and simply does not care. say what you want about the cover but (except for lazy energy) you can feel that looking at it

3 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Presave link :bebe:

for what?

anyways we need the two tracks to be available on streaming by midnight and the Boiler Room set tomorrow

perioddddd

46 minutes ago, lakeemmahottie said:

I know this post is a gazillion years old but what font and photos were used for this bc I'm gonna print my own cd for my rollercoaster tracklist

I’m pretty sure I honestly just used something like flamingtext and individually pasted the PNGS over that… it was an image I found on Flickr tbh. Should be pretty easy to recreate. Sorry bb I was a child when I made that