Fluorine

Charli XCX

just screen-recorded the full ????? track

hearing it better it and comparing it to the frirst snippet of the song we ever got (I have that one screen-recorded as well) it most definitely is a remix of Club Classics. the ''like'' vocal sample is there but the ''right now'' vocal samples and even the whole beat from the ''album 6 I guess'' IG post snippet are nowhere to be heard. now I'm almost completely sure it's remix

the next single is going to be either Club Classics or Mean Girls

guess we'll just have to wait to till late April to find assuming that the second single will have a more minimal rollout and will come 2 months after the first one just like it happened with New Shapes since so far Atlantic seems to be replicating the Crash rollout. especially since Charli will be on the Radio 1 New Music Stage on May 

Oomf is listening to Charli's discography for the first time ever and they're at the VV/N1A/Pop2 era

I would give anything to hear these songs for the first time again :hair:

Looooooove when a remix reimagines a song and doesn't just add a verse in. The VD Addison remix is so infectious it's so effortless and catchy. Need an entire remix album actually...

qfrWuBl.png

I didn't pay attention to it during crash and wasn't here before that, but when can we start expecting a tour anouncement and the tour dates? 

I know it won't be tomorrow but I'd just like to know when we get this information usually, because I'm not going to Spain just for Charli...

33 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I didn't pay attention to it during crash and wasn't here before that, but when can we start expecting a tour anouncement and the tour dates? 

I know it won't be tomorrow but I'd just like to know when we get this information usually, because I'm not going to Spain just for Charli...

iirc the tour dates came along with new shapes and the official crash announcement. so probably with the next single we'll get a release date and tour dates

I didn't realise her tours start like a week after album release, thank God we won't need to wait to long after the album release. Though for some of us she'll only be here 2 months later... :toofunny:

i love the aesthetic of remix cover, very inline with von dutch cover but also very detached from the album cover aesthetic, which makes me believe even more that blurry green mess would not be the official cover. but knowing charli, after all that backlash she will keep that as the official out of pettiness 🤷‍♀️

23 minutes ago, details said:

i love the aesthetic of remix cover, very inline with von dutch cover but also very detached from the album cover aesthetic, which makes me believe even more that blurry green mess would not be the official cover. but knowing charli, after all that backlash she will keep that as the official out of pettiness 🤷‍♀️

not you STILL clinging on to it not being the real cover :creep:

21 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I don't like the thread lift face it's sad she felt the need to do that :( Charli has always been adorable

she didn’t admit to having it on 360 brat Q&A, only Botox and some other injection (not filler) so I’m hoping it’s just face tape and makeup which she was doing in the crash era, but didn’t look this extreme (feeling the need to get Botox at 31 is also sad too though! I’ve seen some unhinged mother give her literal child fillers too)

9 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

feeling the need to get Botox at 31 is also sad too though! I’ve seen some unhinged mother give her literal child fillers too)

well yes and no

its sad that she feels the need to, but honestly looking at the rest of hollywood/popstars it’s so minimal and botox in general is so minimal… it just relaxes muscle movement, it’s even less “invase” than filler

On 3/18/2024 at 8:20 PM, details said:

um… i think it's mostly makeup/face tapes, if we look at her face from 2024 vanity fair oscar party it looked exactly like it back in 2016, just a bit older (of course) and skinnier 

disagree. there was a clear shift in her face, probably when she started to get the filler and botox. i think a major help was that lost weight and she definitely stopped doing drugs as much

just look at any photoshoot from 2017 and compare to 2018/19

http://www.charlixcx.world/index.php?cat=21