Fluorine

Charli XCX

back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...back...

4 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

it once was very easy to find in both You Tube and Soundcloud but for some reason it was taken down from everywhere, it's low-key confirmed that it will be on the album on her interview for The Face and I have an mp3 file of it downloaded from when it was really easy to find

mod note: user was banned for this post

OH????? LMAO

26 minutes ago, sheepniiples said:

does anyone know how to get the vogue singapore edition for cheap like im not about to pay 40$ for shipping:defeated:

If you live in a big city chances are high there's a special store with print media from all around the world. Or at the main train station. I know I will find it in Berlin when it's out.

Thinking back to "So I" I think she kind of missed some opportunities there. Everything is referencing "It's Okay To Cry", which to say it bluntly is kind of the obvious choice and not very representative of SOPHIE's work, it's a pop song with an outro that screams SOPHIE, not a quintessential SOPHIE song. Not to say she shouldn't have used it but what about making a reference to "JUST LIKE WE NEVER SAID GOODBYE", "Paradise", "Immaterial" or even the bridge in "Faceshopping"? Those would all work and show a deeper connection, similarly sampling the production of a different song could have added another layer.

I'm not calling the song bad or cheap, I just feel like it could have been a better tribute, still I'm glad we're getting it.

1 hour ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Thinking back to "So I" I think she kind of missed some opportunities there. Everything is referencing "It's Okay To Cry", which to say it bluntly is kind of the obvious choice and not very representative of SOPHIE's work, it's a pop song with an outro that screams SOPHIE, not a quintessential SOPHIE song. Not to say she shouldn't have used it but what about making a reference to "JUST LIKE WE NEVER SAID GOODBYE", "Paradise", "Immaterial" or even the bridge in "Faceshopping"? Those would all work and show a deeper connection, similarly sampling the production of a different song could have added another layer.

I'm not calling the song bad or cheap, I just feel like it could have been a better tribute, still I'm glad we're getting it.

I wonder how you would feel if someone decided to come in and shit all over your tribute to your dearly departed friend because the ballad you wrote didn’t had enough of the pot and pans clang sound she was known for? So I delivers on the intented purpose that she wrote the song for. 

j14CYJi.png

13 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

i love the fact that you established rules on how Charli should express herself about the death of her friend

6 minutes ago, alan said:

i love the fact that you established rules on how Charli should express herself about the death of her friend

19 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I wonder how you would feel if someone decided to come in and shit all over your tribute to your dearly departed friend because the ballad you wrote had enough of the pot and pans clang sound she was known for? So I delivers on the intented purpose that she wrote the song for. 

I think they were just commenting on how good the song was to them based on the live performance so I’m going to cautiously defend them here….but it’s always a tricky one to rate songs especially when there’s too much personal history and hurt behind a track, I don’t think the perceived meanness was intentional.

21 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Me not agreeing with you aside, you haven’t even heard the actual song yet. The billboard performance was a stripped version

23 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

This should have stayed in the drafts boo