Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Shake It would be 1000000x more iconic and loved by fans if Pabllo Vittar didn’t ruin everything she touched

cmon now girl we all know the problem of this song is big freedia and her annoying deep ass voice oh it's migraine indeed! 

My friend who has the presale code is asleep i’m going to fucking kill myself :toofunny: The three of us have been talking non stop about how we were gonna get standing tickets for the london show and now he’s asleep I’m so pissed off

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

If anyone has a spare ticket for party girl london…….. I will literally do anything to be ur +1….. Im devastated i missed the sale…. :defeated:

3 hours ago, releasenakedcharli said:

I can’t believe they played Talk talk and Rewind at that Dj set… wtf is going on 😭

did hudmo play the full tracks??

4 hours ago, details said:

cmon now girl we all know the problem of this song is big freedia and her annoying deep ass voice oh it's migraine indeed! 

“‘Cause ain’t no pussy shaking like when Freedia lose her belt”

pen-in-flames-umineko.gif

This video has me JBOL

https://x.com/fckyeahcharliHD/status/1776011100758106399

her yes

16 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

all jokes aside i can’t believe she’s doing an arena tour…..in 2015 i saw her play in a tiny club :omg: that’s my mother

me too like she's come such a long way... my only fear is that these shows will look "empty" cause those arenas are huuuuge and a part of me still sees charli as "niche"

let's hope the sales are brisk enough to secure like at least 70% of full capacity idk

42 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Girl this is charliboards not sniffies

I’d say the two interlink but her tours are mostly filled with emo couples and boozy Yt girls in shorts or atleast that’s how it was during the crash tour with a few H&M gays