Fluorine

Charli XCX

I know lol....but I can have fun waiting can't I? 

(sometimes this part is the most fun  :D )

:runs:

I'm actually impressed this record has been done for half a year and didn't leak terribly early

BzhmW.png

I'm actually impressed this record has been done for half a year and didn't leak terribly early

I agree. Actually, I thought that by the time the original release date came around we would have had a lot more than we did. 

Another thing that is super interesting to me, is how only a few songs ended up on iTunes radio. Does everyone know what I mean? You think if a system is essentially pulling from a list of songs that the entire record would have been played by now.

THE STREAM IS UP!!!! OoooOOOO yeah! Straight - GETTIN' it right now. 

1) Doing It serving me '80s on a silver-sucker platter.
2) Need Ur Love makes me want to dance around in the snow.
3) FUCK YOU! SUCKAAAA!

You guys these songs she saved until the end are giving it to me.

McSjlYH.gif

It's finally here omg... The beginning of Sucker sounds GLORIOUS. The heart beat!!!! I'm really into it!

edit: can't deal with the clean version though...

are you using the Canada one or the US bc I can't find it

BzhmW.png

are you using the Canada one or the US bc I can't find it

I'm using the US one I'm pretty sure.. I don't remember how I got to it though... At first all I could find is the preorder page for the album which was the same but then somehow I ended up on a page in itunes that let me stream the album for free.

Doing It does sound like a HAIM song... (which makes it really good actually lol)

OH MY GOD BODY OF MY OWN IS AMAZING. AMAZING. WHY DOESNT THE WHOLE ALBUM HAVE THIS SOUND. THIS IS WHAT SUCKER WAS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE. JESUS. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH. BODY OF MY OWN IS HOW SUCKER WAS SUPPOSED TO SOUND.  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

BODY OF MY OWN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS ALBUM I DONT UNDERSTAND. ITS SO FUCKING GOOD. If the whole album were like Body of My Own, it would rival True Romance.

Sucker's bridge was lyrically like TR. It was the perfect opener and deconstruction of TR from top to bottom

Doing It was meh and I'm not a fan of HAIM :hor:

Body of My Own is so 80s I like it

Need Ur Luv is weird, it's like a transition into her description of LP3

BzhmW.png