Fluorine

Charli XCX

It is with much sadness and regret but I have decided to sell on all three of my original 2008 Charli promo's from 2008.

I have been collecting Charli since 2011 but at this hard time, I have decided that with my three 2008 CD's, I could do with the money.

I still have the rest of my collection from 2011 onwards but I have decided that I would love to let these three go to a good home.

Emelline / Art Bitch

This is a card-sleeve promo CD sent to press (radio stations / reviewers) that I acquired in 2011. It has the original promo sticker with press information.

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321782613075?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

!Franchesckaar!

This is a plastic-sleeve promo CD sent to press (radio station / reviewers) that I acquired in 2011. It has the original promo sticker with press information.

There were two different versions of this CD - a card-sleeve version and a plastic sleeve - this is the latter, which is very rare - I've only seen two of them.

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321782622711?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

!Franchesckaar! (U-Disco vs U-Live)

This is a promo CD album that I acquired in 2011 with a range of songs from the finest new talent. It is a very interesting item that I have grown to love.

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321782629988?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

I am so sad to be letting them go, but as I said, I could really do with the money now. I have put them all on eBay on a Buy It Now / Best Offer listing hoping that they may go to a good home.

I collected Charli XCX between 2011 and 2013 before she became famous. Since then, I lost some interest in collecting Charli as the music didn't feel as special to me.

From 2011-2013, I have:

Emelline / Art Bitch (Card Sleeve Promo) - selling

!Franchesckaar! (Plastic Sleeve Promo) - selling

!Franchesckaar! (U-Disco vs U-Live Card Sleeve Promo) - selling

End of the World (Plastic Sleeve Promo)

Stay Away (Plastic Sleeve Promo)

Nuclear Seasons (Card Sleeve Promo)

You're the One (Card Sleeve Promo)

True Romance (Signed CD)

I also met Charli on her tour in March 2015 where she took a letter I wrote her (asking for her to re-record Another Romantic Situation... what can I say?)

It's lovely to meet you all - I've only just started to find out about these forums.

5105735_orig.png

It is with much sadness and regret but I have decided to sell on all three of my original 2008 Charli promo's from 2008.

I have been collecting Charli since 2011 but at this hard time, I have decided that with my three 2008 CD's, I could do with the money.

I still have the rest of my collection from 2011 onwards but I have decided that I would love to let these three go to a good home.

Emelline / Art Bitch

This is a card-sleeve promo CD sent to press (radio stations / reviewers) that I acquired in 2011. It has the original promo sticker with press information.

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321782613075?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

!Franchesckaar!

This is a plastic-sleeve promo CD sent to press (radio station / reviewers) that I acquired in 2011. It has the original promo sticker with press information.

There were two different versions of this CD - a card-sleeve version and a plastic sleeve - this is the latter, which is very rare - I've only seen two of them.

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321782622711?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

125 FOR FRANCHESCKAAR AND 150 POUNDS FOR EMELLINE? :rip: byeeeeee, they usually go for 20-40 on eBay. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

125 FOR FRANCHESCKAAR AND 150 POUNDS FOR EMELLINE? :rip: byeeeeee, they usually go for 20-40 on eBay. :toofunny:

There have been two sellers - kfer3216 and barbara6167 - who have been posting multiple fake copies of the EPs for a long time over and over and over again (it's tiring) - other than that, I haven't seen a copy, apart from the Emelline that is Buy it Now for £250 right now, for a good few months on eBay.

5105735_orig.png

There have been two sellers - kfer3216 and barbara6167 - who have been posting multiple fake copies of the EPs for a long time over and over and over again (it's tiring) - other than that, I haven't seen a copy, apart from the Emelline that is Buy it Now for £250 right now, for a good few months on eBay.

and none of them gets sold because of the high price. the copies i've seen on auctions etc, they don't go for more than like idk, £40 or smth.

lABVyGE.png

and none of them gets sold because of the high price. the copies i've seen on auctions etc, they don't go for more than like idk, £40 or smth.

There are crazy listings every so often. An Emelline/Art Bitch went for like £350 a few months ago, but buyers on auctions never pay in the end. The person relisted it again and ended up getting £80 or so. 

The fact that kfer and barbara have posted so many fake listings in the past month has seriously devalued the product. When they both started selling fake ones it started at around £60-70, but since they have both (hopefully) stopped selling fake ones, they went down to £30-40. Obviously the guilt isn't worth £35. 

It's hard for me because I don't really want to sell them in the first place so it would be hard to see them go for a small amount (hence why I didn't do an auction) because they mean a lot to me and I'm only selling them because I really need the money right now. 

If there isn't any interest in the next few days, I'll probably keep reducing the price. I don't think I can bring myself to sell them for less than about £50 for !F! and maybe £75 for E/AB. I don't know. Plus, the U-D vs U-L was a complete punt - I've never seen it on eBay. 

5105735_orig.png

waiT so the two that were sent to press are literally the exact same as the ones she was selling on her store up until 2011 but without the sticker :rip:

The whole store thing always confused me. I remember the !Franchesckaar!, Emelline and Nuclear Seasons promos being on the Sandbox Charli XCX store for a very short period of time - I got the idea that the Sandbox store had one copy of each of the three and that Charli was just like "Well I have a spare copy of some of my old promos, might as well put em on the store" because I thought it was strange that Charli would sell thing she hated because she doesn't like her 2008 music so I though it was just a nice thing to do for her fans. The three promos were on her store for a very short time - I remember both before and after they were on sale.

The Emelline is the same as the promo on her store but with a promo sticker

The !Franchesckaar! is a plastic sleeve version which was sent to some reviewers - seen a couple of them- most of them were card sleeves so there's a couple of variations

5105735_orig.png

is there anything different about it??? like i totally can't find the difference lol

the guitar break in the end is cut, and it has a shorter intro. I like it tbh. and I think I hear some different mixing? I might be wrong.

lABVyGE.png

Tbh idk if this was posted on here already but it has a snippet of the original demo of I Love It

I discovered it like months ago, I just wish someone could translate what the producer and the girls from Icona are saying....   :flutter:

This isn't a topic for Bleachers, but just wanna say that I saw him a couple days ago (and met him after) and uGHhHHH he puts on the best show. Such a giant fan. Hope him & Charli announce more U.S. dates for their joint tour, it would be a dream to see them together.

H0bDaqU.gif

This isn't a topic for Bleachers, but just wanna say that I saw him a couple days ago (and met him after) and uGHhHHH he puts on the best show. Such a giant fan. Hope him & Charli announce more U.S. dates for their joint tour, it would be a dream to see them together.

you can always travel to ATL on Sept 29  :makeup:

MS MR and Circa Waves are that night...so I'll be at that show. I like Charli and Bleachers, but after Charli has trashed the album yet is still doing this cartoon bullshit on the tour I don't feel a need to see her this go around. ffs the ticket FEES are the same price as the tickets post fees to see her in 2013.

BzhmW.png