Fluorine

Charli XCX

Z0JhB0U.png

Lavander Lamborghini, roll up in a blue bikini. Bitches on the beaches,

looking super cute and fweakyAll my friends are princesses, we keep it whipped and creamy.

lABVyGE.png

VROOM VROOM IS SO FUCKING GOOD WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE OMFG VNGFGNTHEY

ewww and those tags "worldwide exclusive" ughhhh9ither9hwtn9 and it sounds unmastered, very loud. meh..

AND, why is it censored? 

#BANNEDT FOREVER :toofunny: :rip:

VROOM VROOM IS SO FUCKING GOOD WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE OMFG VNGFGNTHEY

ewww and those tags "worldwide exclusive" ughhhh9ither9hwtn9 and it sounds unmastered, very loud. meh..

AND, why is it censored? 

because it was played on beats 1 and they censor everything bc they're like a radio show

FzytWEW.png

someone here made an untagged and uncensored version and it's so good

can you send me it please? 

I made an edit and fixed the intro and outro and also the intros to the verses, and ALSO made it the explicit versionnnn! so I've SUCCESSFULLY gotten rid of the tags on the whole song!! ENJOOOOOOOOY!!!

https://soundcloud.com/erixcx/vroom-vroom

dead link :( please send it to me in pm?

#BANNEDT FOREVER :toofunny: :rip:

could a kind soul send me Rollercoaster? It doesn't seem available to buy on Google Play, and the link here isn't working.

It's so cute when she says "vroom vroom" and "bee-beep!"  :defeated:

Not sure how I feel about it, it's just a bit too slow, but I like the return of rapping Charli. I think I'll end up liking it.

I haven't heard any of the SOPHIE tracks, derp. Listening to the live version of Vroom Vroom I like that tempo better, but the pitch shifting is annoying as all hell. I don't know if I imagine listening to this on the radio but I need a non-Boom Clap Charli track on the radio  :bop:

EDIT: never mind that stuff this song has single-handedly slayed my existence my body is ready

I'm so ready for new Charli stuff. I never imagined I'd end up liking her more than Marina. the disappointment that was froot