Fluorine

Charli XCX

I UNFORTUNATELY DON'T LIKE HER MUSIC BUT I SAW KAREN WAS HERE AND now I have to buy all of her albums. I agree they're a really good match I need it n o w

Edit: IT SOUNDS SO F U  CKING GOOD OH MY GOOOD I'm gonna try to find a video I need this in my life :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

Album Tracks

---

- After The Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

- Bounce (feat. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

- Girls Night Out

- No Angel

- Can You See Me

- Come To My Party

Mixtape Tracks

---

- Dreamer (feat. Starrah & Raye)

- Roll With Me

- Pull Up (feat. MØ)

- Collab w/ Cupcakke

Others

---

- Daddy Knows (not on album or mixtape)

- Round & Round (not on album)

- Taxi (not on album)

- T.K.O.

- Hey Boy Hey Girl (feat. will.i.am)

Features/Non-Charli Tracks

---

- Burn Rubber (lent vocals to SOPHIE's track)

- Give Me Your Love (lent vocals to SOPHIE's track)

- Up & Down (feature on a Danny L Harle track)

I wasn't really interested in Charli's music, but a few minutes ago I came across a video of her singing a song called 'T.K.O' and I loved it! I don't know if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know if there is a studio version of the song or if she will add it to her upcoming albums?

I love her style. I can't even describe it.

I wasn't really interested in Charli's music, but a few minutes ago I came across a video of her singing a song called 'T.K.O' and I loved it! I don't know if this is a stupid question, but does anyone know if there is a studio version of the song or if she will add it to her upcoming albums?

I love her style. I can't even describe it.

Currently, there is no studio version of it, and while it's not confirmed, she probably won't be releasing it any time soon.

I'd recommend Vroom Vroom and Trophy though, they have a similar vibe.

Currently, there is no studio version of it, and while it's not confirmed, she probably won't be releasing it any time soon.

I'd recommend Vroom Vroom and Trophy though, they have a similar vibe.

Oh, ok. I really hope she releases the song because it sounds incredible. It would be sad if she didn't.

I just heard Vroom Vroom and now I'm more interested in her! I loved it!!!  :fabcat:

Oh, ok. I really hope she releases the song because it sounds incredible. It would be sad if she didn't.

I just heard Vroom Vroom and now I'm more interested in her! I loved it!!! :fabcat:

Yay!! Check out the rest of the Vroom Vroom EP then; it's fantastic. And you'll like the vibe of her upcoming mixtape and album as well.