Fluorine

Charli XCX

Maybe I'm wrong, but I interpreted it as her saying that every collab on the mixtape is with a woman, not that every song has a collab...?

What else would with a woman mean other than a collab? We know A.G. Cook produced sooooo she's not talking about that...

H0bDaqU.gif

What else would with a woman mean other than a collab? We know A.G. Cook produced sooooo she's not talking about that...

No, what I mean is that I think she meant all of the features on the album (whether that's 6 or 7 or whatever) are with women, not that ALL ten songs have features, which is how some people are interpreting it.

No, what I mean is that I think she meant all of the features on the album (whether that's 6 or 7 or whatever) are with women, not that ALL ten songs have features, which is how some people are interpreting it.

AHH i follow. Well i'm definitely here for not all the songs being features. That would be nice actually.

H0bDaqU.gif

exciting! I feel like what she was trying to say, though, was just that this is a 100% created by females album featuring only other females, not that every song has a feature with another female singer, just that there are no males on it, basically.