Fluorine

Charli XCX

it's so embarrassing when people think they're doing something above the zeitgeist and it takes a certain level of intelligence to appreciate - when in reality it's just fūcking shít - all of PC Music

Some PC music is adorable, some of it is trash.

I think it's embarrassing when anyone acts above others over something as subjective as music taste lol.

14417469274.gif

Can someone update me on what's going on with Charli ? Is her mixtape coming out this february ? Are all the songs she has been performing these months for her next album ?

giphy.gif

Can someone update me on what's going on with Charli ? Is her mixtape coming out this february ? Are all the songs she has been performing these months for her next album ?

The mixtape is coming at the end of Feb - it's mainly produced by AG Cook, and Roll With Me will most likely be on it.

XCX3 is coming around September - confirmed songs are ATAP, No Angel, Bounce, GNO, and Can You Hear Me.

Daddy Knows is going to be on neither of them, and Taxi isn't on the album.

The mixtape is coming at the end of Feb - it's mostly produced by AG Cook, and Roll With Me will be on it.

XCX3 is coming around September - confirmed songs are ATAP, No Angel, Bounce, GNO, and Can You Hear Me.

Daddy Knows is going to be on neither of them, and Taxi isn't on the album.

Thank you so much x

We don't know what songs will be on the mixtape right ? All new material ?

giphy.gif

Is there any studio versions of the songs from the mixtape or album? If so could someone send them to me? :defeated:

I really love Charli, but I don't stan her enough to keep up with the stuff she releases.

She hasn't released anything yet. None of it is leaked either. :crai:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Is there any studio versions of the songs from the mixtape or album? If so could someone send them to me? :defeated:

I really love Charli, but I don't stan her enough to keep up with the stuff she releases. 

After the Afterparty is the only song released from the album so far

The stuff she previewed from the mixtape sound fantastic, but Bounce is just...   :rollin: idk, this might just be the worst song Charli will release, in my opinion. There is very little I like about the song tbh and I'm sad because I want to like it, but I just... I just can't.  :derpna2: