Fluorine

Charli XCX

We've actually got a lot of new stuff over the last year. While we wait for the mixtape, let's share our recent Charli playlists!  :slayty:

Vroom%20Vroom%20Good%20Time%20Edition_zp

I admit I was underwhelmed by most of the Vroom Vroom tracks before I put this together. Before I experienced them as :) annoying. Now they're like exciting punctuation marks :D

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

We've actually got a lot of new stuff over the last year. While we wait for the mixtape, let's share our recent Charli playlists!  :slayty:

Vroom%20Vroom%20Good%20Time%20Edition_zp

I admit I was underwhelmed by most of the Vroom Vroom tracks before I put this together. Before I experienced them as :) annoying. Now they're like exciting punctuation marks :D

We have Hell Yeah Baby in full?

We have Hell Yeah Baby in full?

I guess so? It turned up in a Google search. Please tell me I didn't just stumble across an unleaked track :facepalm:

it leaked two weeks ago.

lABVyGE.png

Am I the only person who finds the "If you're in beijing, if you're in LA, if you're in ghana" part odd lmao like all those cities are very party-esque and then she just throws in a west african country randomly lol

My girl bringing PC music to 3rd world countries charitable queen

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png

Tbh if Charli was more secretive of the mixtape instead of talking about it on social media/interviews etc. she would've leaked it or released it without her label getting on the way 

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png