Fluorine

Charli XCX

Oh I thought you meant like lyrics/melody. The production reminds me a lot of 7/11 for some reason

Edit: Regardless, she should've kept this one for herself. Miles better than Boys

Ugh the song would have been so much better if it was Charli singing

literally this

tbh I just need to know if for halsey's tour whether or not she is going to go back to a better setlist or if she's gonna keep it with the "hits" (boom clap, i love it, etc.) cause honestly I just wanna hear  Bounce, N1A songs, No Angel, Taxi, Daddy Knows, and Round and Round but I know it'll never happen  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I'm debating on buying a VIP package for it too cause there's still front row Solis packages available (a true flop) and I think seeing Charli and Halsey both would be worth it (although it's most definitely more to see Charli) 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

tbh I just need to know if for halsey's tour whether or not she is going to go back to a better setlist or if she's gonna keep it with the "hits" (boom clap, i love it, etc.) cause honestly I just wanna hear  Bounce, N1A songs, No Angel, Taxi, Daddy Knows, and Round and Round but I know it'll never happen  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I'm debating on buying a VIP package for it too cause there's still front row Solis packages available (a true flop) and I think seeing Charli and Halsey both would be worth it (although it's most definitely more to see Charli)

Bounce and a few N1A songs are likely, No Angel is kind of probable, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up for the Exchange songs

I have hope  :deadbanana: but we might have to wait until September if we are unlucky.

what? :deadbanana: if we have to wait until September, we're insanely lucky. if we actually get the whole album leaked in September, at least we'll have to wait until 2018? but at the same time, i'm scared that it'll be scrapped completely if it leaks so dkslgjfsldkflkjsfglkajdg nifdsfosdf

lABVyGE.png

what? :deadbanana: if we have to wait until September, we're insanely lucky. if we actually get the whole album leaked in September, at least we'll have to wait until 2018? but at the same time, i'm scared that it'll be scrapped completely if it leaks so dkslgjfsldkflkjsfglkajdg nifdsfosdf

I didn't mean it like that, sorry ;_; I was more thinking about pre-XCX3 tracks leaking, I should've mentioned that  :toofunny:

redline

she performed a cover of wannabe with halsey on the hfk tour!

huh? the tour isn't starting for another 2 months?

edit: oh. it was during Charli's set at Lollapalooza :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png