Fluorine

Charli XCX

this might sound weird but CTMP literally sounds like the perfect song to have one of those radio premiere ...like this is Beats 1 with charli xcx and then the intro starts. It would litearlly be a moment !

it would have smashed i'm so mad.

which gay @ atlantic do i need to send words to

xFw8DFH.gif

j14CYJi.png

ok but how the fuck was this Christian Cloud shit discovered that's the real question here

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

well since basically everything leaked we can thirst over the new sophie tracks that aren't even written yet that she said she has to write because of the leak

do u girls think she'll still work with Sophie? I got the impression that her label doesn't want her to work with Sophie because good girls don't do that kind of stuff

xFw8DFH.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

ALL THIS CHURCH STUFF MADE ME THINK SHE SAID BRING UR BIBLE AND UR BEST FRIEND NOT BOTTLE AND YOUR BEST FRIEND IN COME TO MY PARTY VIUEBVEBVOUFHVEVTHFUIHV

Cruel World who???? has Lana SHOOK, I love Charli Del Rey

xFw8DFH.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

do u girls think she'll still work with Sophie? I got the impression that her label doesn't want her to work with Sophie because good girls don't do that kind of stuff

xFw8DFH.gif

I feel like they will she tried to work with him exclusively and that obviously didn't work out but they seem to have gotten really close I think