Fluorine

Charli XCX

heartbreaks & earthquakes..? you can find all the songs easily on soundcloud and youtube

In a compressed quality, yes.

I was hoping that someone could just post or pm me a link with the mixtape divided into tracks with the original quality. It was free so there won't be any problem to be shared here.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

What's with all the hate for guitars? Remember Famous??

I read somewhere that Dirty Sexy Money is TBR on Nov. 4th

Anyways where was it established that Our Boyfriend wasn't written by Charli?

it was established she didn't write Our Boyfriend when the leakers played the eyelar demo briefly

In a compressed quality, yes.

I was hoping that someone could just post or pm me a link with the mixtape divided into tracks with the original quality. It was free so there won't be any problem to be shared here.

i have the original files from when it came out! PM me!

Wait so the ugly ass TKO that leaked a few days ago wasn't the real TKO? I just went back to the LQ discord snippet of TKO and it's the same tempo and pitch as the Exchange TKO. Something isn't adding up here. Does that mean someone has the real TKO?

the leaker of the discord snips probs sped it up too because reg speed sucks 

ok well that's not guitar or even a charli song so

tumblr_oy7e2sbxSA1qbeeqko3_r1_400.gif

that pre chorus literally has guitar strums playing in chords r u deaf

and yes eyelar is singing that track but when charli sang the live version she used that version with this guitar strums

hey gays since Idk when paris is ever gonna upload his/her masterpost, I've decided to upload mine (most of it comes from his/her anyway)

https://we.tl/k0Kt0JDINa

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN UPLOAD IN FASTER SPEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW COS WETRANSFER IS KINDA SLOW AND THE LINK IS GONNA DIE IN 7 DAYS

The folders are divided into 4 parts:

- Unreleased Studio: HQ/MQ audio files of her songs, but I've put some tracks like Daddy Knows and Run 4 Ur Money there anyways even though Charli isn't even singing but there are LQ live/leaked tracks of Charli singing so why not and they're total BOPS anyways

- Unreleased Snippets: Some of the snippets are tagged by Dennis and will probably never see the light of day (although some did and I should probably delete them anyways).

- Unreleased Live: Live recordings of unreleased songs like Party 4 U and some of the tracks are also remastered like No Angel and Taxi

- Unreleased Discord Leaks: Oh boy... A SHIT TON of very LQ recordings of Demo and unreleased and unknown tracks. If you add these files to iTunes I've added several speculated titles on the songs, notably David Guetta's Dirty Sexy Money which is gonna be released this Friday!!! If you actually have time, definitely listen to those unknown songs cos they are BOPS, especially #1, 4, 6-9, 24-25

If you have anymore unreleased/leaked stuff let me know and I'll try to add them. 

hey gays since Idk when paris is ever gonna upload his/her masterpost, I've decided to upload mine (most of it comes from his/her anyway)

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN UPLOAD IN FASTER SPEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW COS WETRANSFER IS KINDA SLOW AND THE LINK IS GONNA DIE IN 7 DAYS

- Unreleased Studio: HQ/MQ audio files of her songs, but I've put some tracks like Daddy Knows and Run 4 Ur Money there anyways even though Charli isn't even singing but there are LQ live/leaked tracks of Charli singing so why not and they're total BOPS anyways

- Unreleased Snippets: Some of the snippets are tagged by Dennis and will probably never see the light of day (although some did and I should probably delete them anyways).

- Unreleased Live: Live recordings of unreleased songs like Party 4 U and some of the tracks are also remastered like No Angel and Taxi

- Unreleased Discord Leaks: Oh boy... A SHIT TON of very LQ recordings of Demo and unreleased and unknown tracks. If you add these files to iTunes I've added several speculated titles on the songs, notably David Guetta's Dirty Sexy Money which is gonna be released this Friday!!! If you actually have time, definitely listen to those unknown songs cos they are BOPS, especially #1, 4, 6-9, 24-25

If you have anymore unreleased/leaked stuff let me know and I'll try to add them. 

thank you i needed this queen

Legend  :flutter:

xo

wow I'm having really strong feelings for you rn