Feb 2016 "the album is done!"

Oct 2016 "it's coming in May! Here's my first single After the Afterparty!"

May 2017: "It's coming in September!"

Sept 2017: "It's coming early 2018."

Oct 2017: "It's coming sometime in 2018..."

Dec 2017: "Idk I might not release an album."

more_from_artist.gif?1487119447

giphy.gif

She semi-confirmed it. She has a scheduled session with Camila. 

Also, she mentioned she's been eating food idk about recording at the Stargate house and didn't mention SOPHIE.... so it looks like Atlantic is making her release the xcx3 they want 

i don't think we're ever getting xcx3 anymore. im okay with mixtapes now

I'm obviously not in the music business so what does this mean for her contract? Is Atlantic going to keep making her push these soft, GP friendly singles, seeing if one becomes a hit? 

In the age of streaming, it doesn't really matter if it's a mixtape or an album tbh. Physical releases are dead anyways and successful pop stars only make 1 or 2 music videos an era. 

I just want a tour. And I'm okay with a low budget tour, I just want Charli and AG/ SOPHIE

i really cant @ the people complaining about not getting XCX3... we got over 20+ sophie/AG leaks (and other stuff), WITH 2 10 TRACK MIXTAPES....

tf is wrong with yall.

that she deserves an official album release with a budget to make content and go on tour????

Charli can't ride on the royalties from Fancy and Same Old Love forever. She's gonna be as broke as Brooke Candy  :toofunny:

i had heard charli is doing a feature on camila's album and camila is just writing for charli's album. either way i hate this combo camila is a racist queerbaiting taydolf swiffer worshipping rat 

screaming omg I literally know nothing about Camila and have only heard Havana and OMG (which Charli co-wrote and it got scrapped from the album lol)  :toofunny:

it makes me sad that she might actually consider just releasing mixtapes from now on, she really is one of the most innovative minds in pop music right now and she deserves a real album release with real promo and a real tour with real visuals etc. imagine how much cooler n1a could have been with music videos for dreamer and lipgloss, and an actual tour. i think she's capable of so much more than what the confines of a "mixtape" has to offer for her. obviously i'm not complaining and as long as she gets to release music at all i'm happy, it just makes me sad to think we may never see a sucker budget release from charli ever again

i reiterate

XCX3 RELEASE DATE: A SAGA

Feb 2016 "the album is done!"

Oct 2016 "it's coming in May! Here's my first single After the Afterparty!"

May 2017: "It's coming in September!"

Sept 2017: "It's coming early 2018."

Oct 2017: "It's coming sometime in 2018..."

Dec 2017: "Idk I might not release an album."

more_from_artist.gif?1487119447

She semi-confirmed it. She has a scheduled session with Camila. 

Also, she mentioned she's been eating food idk about recording at the Stargate house and didn't mention SOPHIE.... so it looks like Atlantic is making her release the xcx3 they want

Getting ready for sucker 2.0 or idk what the tons of guitar pics were about

Oh God they made red balloon no rock vibes at all her worst track we're doomed