Fluorine

Charli XCX

I mean, performing them live kinda implies so, right? They’re not like deeply personal (like that Grimes song “David,” where Grimes was like “this was not to be released” or whatever), and she performed them live so fans could hear them. Didn’t she say something like that? She knew they’d be at least video-recorded, and compared to a song even like “Can You Hear Me,” they’re like...party records.

right lol at the very least yes literally they were meant to be heard. and she performs them more than once. ive seen round and round performed 3 times and no angel performed twice in california. it was amazing lol me and my other friend were the only ones singling along to no angel and im pretty sure she totally saw us because it was a small venue and we were in the front middle lol

also i know your getting this idea from this tweet/ interview

https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/812022579703779329?lang=en

but this only seems to concern daddy known taxi and no angel. 

i dont think round and round was performed at it.

also roll with me was performed at the exchange show and that got a release so im still in hopes for that to happen to the other songs 

I'm not sure I believe this... it makes sense, but like

imagine scrapping Taxi 

you can't just scrap Taxi

girl Charli changes her sound more often than she washes her hair

kchR0Ol.gif

HBHG was scrapped

R&R is just a demo

just let go of the Exchange songs at this point like RWM getting released was just a bonus. No Angel was always on the album

If R&R is just a demo then can someone please just fucking leak it thats all I ask for in this world