Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://hamadamania.com/2014/03/11/bonnie-mckee-hints-at-new-charli-xcx-collaboration/

As previously reported, the follow-up to 2013’s “True Romance” will include contributions from Fraser T. Smith (Bebe Rexha, Ella Eyre), Starsmith (Joel Compass, Diane Vickers) and Cathy Dennis (Britney Spears, Katy Perry).

I don't think a tweet is enough to say Bonnie was "hinting at a collaboration" but I find this so interesting. Bonnie has writing credits on a lot of bops! Most of them have like 5 other co-writes but still!! 

and none of those "included contributions" were included in Sucker! This stuff is so fascinating to me.

@@Madrigal you seem to know some things about the "behind the scenes" side of Charli's music, do you have anything to add? 

Tell us about the album?

"The mixtape"

How about the collaborations on the album?

"Err, the mixtape"

What about the album?

Charli walks off

:spice:

Does anyone else remember last year on Charli's instagram story (or snapchat I don't remember) where she was like - actually I found it

https://youtu.be/F9dPe8V9ius?t=26s

there was another one where she was talking about a gig like "I'm playing After the Afterparty, of course" and she sounded soo annoyed and over it, I love being reminded that Charli is not only a pop queen but also hilarious! I feel like her accent makes it that much funnier