Fluorine

Charli XCX

DON'T LET ME, DON'T LET ME GO

I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT I'M NO ANGEL, BUT I CAN LEARN OHH

BABY, I'M BAD TO THE BONE

I've got a serious problem with this, it's been stuck in my head since the beginning of the year and I don't what to do. Could you leakers help me?

DON'T LET ME, DON'T LET ME GO

BABY, I'M BAD TO THE BONE

I've got a serious problem with this, it's been stuck in my head since the beginning of the year and I don't what to do. Could you leakers help me?

they won’t

Charli XCX is also furiously honing her stage show, after scoring a spot on Coldplay's 2012 tour alongside fellow opener Santigold. The singer hopes to kick off a proper headlining tour in the States sometime in the next two months, and plans on being at South by Southwest in March.

"I'm working like a crazy bitch on my show at the moment, because I want it to be fucking amazing," says Charli XCX. "I'm basically making a music video of every song … we're going to use all these film samples from my favorite films, like 'The Craft,' 'Clueless' and 'Carrie.' So it's going to be incredible."

I miss this side of her. She was so creative and and I feel like she would just collect little internet gifs from her favorite movies with so much zeal and think about how it would look in a headline tour :poordat:

Her only headline tours are Sucker tours, and we all know how that went :noparty:

Imagine a Charli XCX headline tour now? Ok let me dream one up, this is the first show of her tour, and it's in Los Angeles, California. The tour's name is The Angel Tour.

The show begins with Grins. The dreamy synths bounce across the stage in the dark until Charli emerges out of a cloud of fog backed by pulsing purple and blue lights. This is her look. The entire True Romance section is unreal. The order is Grins, Nuclear Seasons, What I Like, Black Roses, Lock You Up, and Take My Hand. Charli sings "I'm in your hand" the fog rushes throughout the stage and the light dims, and the bass booms throughout the arena and the synths continue in an extended arrangement to fade out as a closer. The fog clears as the synths fade away.

Break The Rules, Sucker, Boom Clap, and Explode play as an interlude

Charli comes back out in her her 2014 AMA's outfit with the red sunglasses, skipping her way to the microphone to the blaring guitars of Famous. The stage lights are pink. WE GOT ONE NIGHT, AND WE'RE GONNA COME AND GET IT STARTED, NOW WE'RE FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS WE ACT SO SHAMELESS, JUST LIKE WE'RE FAMOUS, WOOO-OH! She then plays Breaking Up, Doing It, Body Of My Own, So Over You, and Caught In The Middle. Then, she leaves the stage for 5 minutes as Kingdom plays and comes back out in this outfit with the stage lights covering the stage in same the shade of purple as in the picture to close the era with the forever iconic Need Ur Luv. "Don't you come and get me baby" echoes throughout the arena before the stage goes black.

Red Balloon plays as interlude LMFAO jk idk what to put here

She comes back out to the beat of Trophy in this outfit and performs the Vroom Vroom EP. The lights are dark purple with white flashes on the ground. "Pull up, pull out the tangerine dreams" she sings.

1 Night plays as interlude

Then, the Number 1 Angel era arrives. The stage lights go red while 3AM begins. "UHHHH TA-TA-OOH, YOUR LOVE!"
Wigs fly off everyone's heads and the stage is covered in wigs. It doesn't matter if you weren't wearing a wig, a wig flew off your head. She performs 3AM, Roll With Me, Emotional, ILY2, White Roses, Babygirl, and then brings out Cupcakke for Lipgloss.

A megamix of the Exchange songs plays as the gays are salivating. A.G. and Sophie have somehow arranged it so that it's a blur of the songs all mashed up together, only giving glimpses of ahead.

She steps out in the Exchange outfit - the red latex two piece, red HFA bomber jacket and red visor - as Taxi comes on. Everyone loses it. C'MON, HEY, HEY, C'MON HEY, HEY... GET IN! Taxi is followed by No Angel, Round & Round, Up & Down, and finally, TKO.

A megamix of XCX3 plays. Everyone gets to hear what XCX3 will sound like, and it's amazing. The stage slowly lights up with bright white lights as Charli gracefully makes her way towards the microphone in an elegant pillowy white ball gown with a plume of feathers on her upper back. She looks like an angel, which would fit the name of the tour.

"Hi everyone!" The crowd roars. "I hope you all enjoyed the show as much as I did, I wanted to thank you all for supporting me throughout this third album ordeal. XCX3 will be released on the day of the final show." She blows the crowd a kiss and as begins to walk off the stage, the bottom half of the gown glows white. She's almost made it off the stage when A.G. accidentally plays "Sticky HQ." The crowd gasps and holds their breath in silence as the words "want you to lick it lick it, poot it in me poot it in me make it sticky sticky" play. Charli yells "NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TO KICK YOUR TEETH IN!" and proceeds to beat his ass with a mix of martial arts including karate, judo, and kickboxing. She leaves A.G. lying unconscious on the floor.

Then, the Number 1 Angel era arrives. The stage lights go red while 3AM begins. "UHHHH TA-TA-OOH, YOUR LOVE!"

Wigs fly off everyone's heads and the stage is covered in wigs. It doesn't matter if you weren't wearing a wig, a wig flew off your head. 

:lmao:

this part of Taxi still rips my hair out 

NIGHTCLUB ON A FRIDAY, GOT MY GUCCI ON

F-F-F-FLYING SOLO, YES I'M IN THE ZONE

YOU'RE COMING AT ME LIKE A PLAYER, BUT YOUR GAME'S ALL WRONG

YOU GOT YOUR WORDS ALL TWISTED, IT'S THE SAME OLD SONG... HEY!

it's fire starter not flying solo x

kchR0Ol.gif

Charli XCX is also furiously honing her stage show, after scoring a spot on Coldplay's 2012 tour alongside fellow opener Santigold. The singer hopes to kick off a proper headlining tour in the States sometime in the next two months, and plans on being at South by Southwest in March.

"I'm working like a crazy bitch on my show at the moment, because I want it to be fucking amazing," says Charli XCX. "I'm basically making a music video of every song … we're going to use all these film samples from my favorite films, like 'The Craft,' 'Clueless' and 'Carrie.' So it's going to be incredible."

I miss this side of her. She was so creative and and I feel like she would just collect little internet gifs from her favorite movies with so much zeal and think about how it would look in a headline tour :poordat:

Her only headline tours are Sucker tours, and we all know how that went :noparty:

Imagine a Charli XCX headline tour now? Ok let me dream one up, this is the first show of her tour, and it's in Los Angeles, California. The tour's name is The Angel Tour.

The show begins with Grins. The dreamy synths bounce across the stage in the dark until Charli emerges out of a cloud of fog backed by pulsing purple and blue lights. This is her look. The entire True Romance section is unreal. The order is Grins, Nuclear Seasons, What I Like, Black Roses, Lock You Up, and Take My Hand. Charli sings "I'm in your hand" the fog rushes throughout the stage and the light dims, and the bass booms throughout the arena and the synths continue in an extended arrangement to fade out as a closer. The fog clears as the synths fade away.

Break The Rules, Sucker, Boom Clap, and Explode play as an interlude

Charli comes back out in her her 2014 AMA's outfit with the red sunglasses, skipping her way to the microphone to the blaring guitars of Famous. The stage lights are pink. WE GOT ONE NIGHT, AND WE'RE GONNA COME AND GET IT STARTED, NOW WE'RE FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS WE ACT SO SHAMELESS, JUST LIKE WE'RE FAMOUS, WOOO-OH! She then plays Breaking Up, Doing It, Body Of My Own, So Over You, and Caught In The Middle. Then, she leaves the stage for 5 minutes as Kingdom plays and comes back out in this outfit with the stage lights covering the stage in same the shade of purple as in the picture to close the era with the forever iconic Need Ur Luv. "Don't you come and get me baby" echoes throughout the arena before the stage goes black.

Red Balloon plays as interlude LMFAO jk idk what to put here

She comes back out to the beat of Trophy in this outfit and performs the Vroom Vroom EP. The lights are dark purple with white flashes on the ground. "Pull up, pull out the tangerine dreams" she sings.

1 Night plays as interlude

Wigs fly off everyone's heads and the stage is covered in wigs. It doesn't matter if you weren't wearing a wig, a wig flew off your head. She performs 3AM, Roll With Me, Emotional, ILY2, White Roses, Babygirl, and then brings out Cupcakke for Lipgloss.

A megamix of the Exchange songs plays as the gays are salivating. A.G. and Sophie have somehow arranged it so that it's a blur of the songs all mashed up together, only giving glimpses of ahead.

She steps out in the Exchange outfit - the red latex two piece, red HFA bomber jacket and red visor - as Taxi comes on. Everyone loses it. C'MON, HEY, HEY, C'MON HEY, HEY... GET IN! Taxi is followed by No Angel, Round & Round, Up & Down, and finally, TKO.

A megamix of XCX3 plays. Everyone gets to hear what XCX3 will sound like, and it's amazing. The stage slowly lights up with bright white lights as Charli gracefully makes her way towards the microphone in an elegant pillowy white ball gown with a plume of feathers on her upper back. She looks like an angel, which would fit the name of the tour.

"Hi everyone!" The crowd roars. "I hope you all enjoyed the show as much as I did, I wanted to thank you all for supporting me throughout this third album ordeal. XCX3 will be released on the day of the final show." She blows the crowd a kiss and as begins to walk off the stage, the bottom half of the gown glows white. She's almost made it off the stage when A.G. accidentally plays "Sticky HQ." The crowd gasps and holds their breath in silence as the words "want you to lick it lick it, poot it in me poot it in me make it sticky sticky" play. Charli yells "NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TO KICK YOUR TEETH IN!" and proceeds to beat his ass with a mix of martial arts including karate, judo, and kickboxing. She leaves A.G. lying unconscious on the floor.

s9hABSr.png

X----into me, into you----X

The delay theory doesn't add up for me. You're telling me that throughout the entire process of making Sucker, the last couple months was enough to change the entire course of the album?

Sucker was a culmination of Charli's frustration. Superlove predates all of that. Then the frustration created the punk album. After letting her frustration out, she came back to Pop and the result was Pop-Punk album Sucker. There's no way that Sucker would've sounded like Superlove with the Punk album being created. The change in sound wasn't a result of the Boom Clap delay. 

There are parts of the process of deciding on a release date for a major record label album that we know nothing about, and I doubt it's as simple as "striking while the iron is hot."

he didn't mention Porsche? Thanks for saving me time I would've wasted on watching that review!

Mess at the definitive statements. She was also writing stuff like Doing It at the same time as the punk album and SuperLove was her first step in the guitar-oriented French pop direction--which did transform into punk, then Sucker. She even filmed the Breaking Up video shortly after SuperLove, so SL really woulda been the big pop single of the punk album before Boom Clap was ever considered