Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey guys! well I am kinda new to Charli (my fave project of her is Vroom Vroom & Pop 2 for now is the runner-up lol)

I downloaded a masterpost of Charli and got some songs that were supposed to be on XCX3 (according to the internet at least)

So can you help me & tell me if those songs are really leaked from recordings for XCX 3 and if I'm missing other songs?

Z3noIti.png

Boys and ATA are missing sis :creep:  It was aIIegedIy a 13 track aIbum  :creep: mine has aII of those songs and extra songs that kind of fit the concept of the aIbum...

cc6CXGE.jpg

:defeated: this trackIist is so soothing...a concept...

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

So directing my energy back towards No Angel....what happened with the person who said they bought it on ATRL? And someone here who knew that person?

it didn't leak so they didn't actually buy it chile

honestly the Taxi remake is just good enough for me if we actually never get it

Hey guys! well I am kinda new to Charli (my fave project of her is Vroom Vroom & Pop 2 for now is the runner-up lol)

I downloaded a masterpost of Charli and got some songs that were supposed to be on XCX3 (according to the internet at least)

So can you help me & tell me if those songs are really leaked from recordings for XCX 3 and if I'm missing other songs?

Z3noIti.png

Could you share your artwork please sis?

I'm still editing it so it will be perfect!

it is 6500x6500 but it's too big for iTunes it didn't show it on my iPhone lol 

Is there a version of Charli singing "Daddy Knows"???

eve an edit

no...sadIy :(

I'm still editing it so it will be perfect!

it is 6500x6500 but it's too big for iTunes it didn't show it on my iPhone lol 

Is there a version of Charli singing "Daddy Knows"???

eve an edit

theres literally only this live performance i can find of her singing it but it sounds more like eyelar anyway, the beat sounds a little different to the one we have online. I'm sure there was a video ripped from youtube that was better quality floating somewhere on a different site but i can't find it

https://twitter.com/CharliXCXBrazil/status/797940207752351744

*EDIT nevermind I found the better version that was removed from youtube https://v-s.mobi/charli-xcx-daddy-knows-30daysinla-exchange-los-angeles-10-11-2016-03:36

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

not trying to start anything but can people please promote their own covers elsewhere?

sweetie...havent you heard? im retiring from music...be gratefuI....there wont be anymore promoting   :teehee:

yes yes we are such HAXORS ;) :* :D :P ddos attack on canelle's iPong shuffle :O :D 8) jk jk round & round was on Warner CHAPELLLLLL FAM ! eclipse gave us the keys to the city :DDDD WEEEE

Wait at this tea that Cybiko/Joon gave us about how they got the Ieaks...ecIipse gave them access to the bops......@dipIo and @GoIden possibIy have the same Ieaks as him....he is IikeIy reffering to them asweII.....GET THEM GIRLS! :hdu: