Fluorine

Charli XCX

As this has been a little bit dead lately, I've just listened to the whole Sucker again after a long time, and it's not a bad album at all, it's just very different from what charli has always been doing. I don't understand why so many people on here hate it.

As this has been a little bit dead lately, I've just listened to the whole Sucker again after a long time, and it's not a bad album at all, it's just very different from what charli has always been doing. I don't understand why so many people on here hate it.

objectively better than true romance don't @ me

It's the album that got me into Charli... I knew Boom Clap and thought it was a good song, especially for radio, and then I randomly saw her on SNL and was like "ohh this isn't Gwen Stafani??" and "damn, she kinda hot too!!" lol

So I just kinda impulsively bought Sucker and then first track, Sucker came on, and she's all "FCK UUU... SUCKAHHHH" I was like "BIIIIIIIITCH!"

It's a great album though lol Gold Coins is my jam. The all girl band was cool too. Charli is just a badass all the way around. I like it!

I also want an official untagged. Someone did a nice edit but they cut the og "never felt so good" and put "never felt so..." on it

the musicmafia tag was placed right on top of the "never felt so good" part so how else was i supposed to untag it if i didn't pull from some other untagged part of the song..

the musicmafia tag was placed right on top of the "never felt so good" part so how else was i supposed to untag it if i didn't pull from some other untagged part of the song..

I know sis I'm not dragging you but there's another way to filter the tag without cutting and paste other part of the song in it . Someone did this filtering on Hell Yeah Baby and was great and theres only a lowkey hiss on it but its pretty listenable. I dont do this work for everyone in here because I dont know how to do it

Everyone is saying that Queen Lizzy is a bad song yet they like Good Girls...

I won't accept homophobia against the most next level leaked song on the pop music history yet. And yep Queen Lizzy is boring A F

Everyone is saying that Queen Lizzy is a bad song yet they like Good Girls...

They are both one of my favorite songs by her.....what are yaII smoking? :toofunny:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Queen Lizzy is awesome, Good Girls is kinda annoying & cringey  

Good GirIs is fun/cute/catchy and it kinda screams singIe materiaI to me....  :defeated:

Also...wikipedia says that ATA and Boys both served as a LEAD single....... :deadbanana:

So....when is her 3rd lead single coming? I think that she'll give it to us after she's finished her studio sessions.... :hdu:

The aIbum wiII allegedly hopefuIIy drop in Spring :defeated:

I need her to release No Angel/GNO/CTMP as the next singIe :flutter:  

We wiII probably get a brand new track tho :crossed:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES