Fluorine

Charli XCX

it bugs me how little time charli invests into actually reading up on these artists she supports.... like how you gonna work with sophie and kim petras and then tweet about how much you love cardi b, who has a track record of being transphobic? she loves camila despite all her racist homophobic selfish victim complex antics, receipts of which are really not all that difficult to find... i get in popstar politics you want to make as many friends as you can but it feels... i don't know insensitive? your entire fanbase is lgbtq so why are you promoting people that have no respect for lgbtq people... like i really don't care all that much but it definitely makes me think a bit less of her  :diva: which is disappointing because she does a great job of not being problematic herself. and it's not like she has to even do the work, people consistently comment letting her know if an artist she supports is shitty but she never really seems to care... if it was like just artists being shady and petty that's one thing but like it just surprises me i guess that she's just kind of blissfully unaware of any bigotry, even after fans point it out

This doesn't get brought up enough that this is actually one of her Top 5 songs, and its not even the original song

IWBWU? as in it’s not like the other clip we have labelled that??

it bugs me how little time charli invests into actually reading up on these artists she supports.... like how you gonna work with sophie and kim petras and then tweet about how much you love cardi b, who has a track record of being transphobic? she loves camila despite all her racist homophobic selfish victim complex antics, receipts of which are really not all that difficult to find... i get in popstar politics you want to make as many friends as you can but it feels... i don't know insensitive? your entire fanbase is lgbtq so why are you promoting people that have no respect for lgbtq people... like i really don't care all that much but it definitely makes me think a bit less of her  :diva: which is disappointing because she does a great job of not being problematic herself. and it's not like she has to even do the work, people consistently comment letting her know if an artist she supports is shitty but she never really seems to care... if it was like just artists being shady and petty that's one thing but like it just surprises me i guess that she's just kind of blissfully unaware of any bigotry, even after fans point it out

Ok get over it

FzytWEW.png

it really annoys me how she claimed to be so heartbroken over lil peep's drug-related death but now she apparently has a collab coming with a lil XAN

hi just saying...You (Ha Ha Ha) is one of the best songs off of True Romance :hottie:

BTW, can someone send me the Nuclear Seasons stems? The label released them back in the day

Did they? If so I would like to get a link too.

That second one called demo 4 sounds like trash, you know the bridge is a different tempo right?

Why are you so bitter towards everyone and everything on this forum? Literally just say the tempo needs changing no need to be a dick to people 

Maybe trans- and lgbtq-sensitivity isn't about hating the right people?

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png