Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'd love to hear sucker outtakes tbh, I think it was a great album in it's time. It was all over tumblr and blogs and shit, and I think it was pretty good in general. It was a boppy album. I don't like Red Balloon though, I think it's the worst track on the album. The best track on the album has to be Sucker, Break The Rules or Need Ur Luv. I looove the mix of rock and pop. It's such a good album so fuck off with the hate. Her best album is True Romance and the best mixtape is Number 1 Angel

Does anyone know which songs Charli played for the Angels in that VIP AirBNB-sponsored bus after a Number 1 Angel show? 

what..? she did? 

what..? she did? 

yeah, I think it was the SF show (still bitter at her not bringing the Number 1 Angel tour to the city of angels - Los angeles but w/e). She might've done it at the other shows but idk. I think fckyeahcharli posted about it when it happened. If you find it please post a link!

The break-up probabIy triggered her constant need to party and to make super depressing party music :poordat:

ReIease the most accurate song (made in 2014) about your past few years charIi: ''BottIes'' :poordat:

Queen of foreshadowing :poordat:

I wonder if she got over it aIready....N1A,POP2 and even the Ieaked aIbum...do not discuss moving on from an ex-Iover....Queen of not deaIing with herseIf/probIems  :poordat:  Same sis...same :crai: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES