Fluorine

Charli XCX

wait ...she cheated on camera with who? thats huck in the video 

I know thats why I deIeted it....I thought it was some other guy at first.... :toofunny:

But she wrote on a Iot of the XCX3 songs about her cheating on him and those songs were made shortIy after the break-up,sooo :poordat:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

He caIIed her ''CharIes'' in every insta picture of them together :poordat:

''So many things I shouIdn't do...I hate myseIf for hurting you,yeah''  :noparty: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

i hope charli reworks Rope one day ...idk if it was meant to be her song but it has so much potential and is great she could add killer verses and an instrumental bridge would sound cool. i think its one my most listened to charli unreleased 

Technically she did start working with SOPHIE before Sucker because they did the writing camp for Pop The Balloons In September of 2014 (according to the leakers or whatever).

Was even earlier than that too

Did someone make an LQ edit of Our Boyfriend sorta like what was done with Sticky? 

We already have it in full LQ

i hope charli reworks Rope one day ...idk if it was meant to be her song but it has so much potential and is great she could add killer verses and an instrumental bridge would sound cool. i think its one my most listened to charli unreleased 

Rope is ummm..... :wtf:  what year is it even from...?

The break-up probabIy triggered her constant need to party and to make super depressing party music :poordat:

ReIease the most accurate song (made in 2014) about your past few years charIi: ''BottIes'' :poordat:

Queen of foreshadowing :poordat:

I wonder if she got over it aIready....N1A,POP2 and even the Ieaked aIbum...do not discuss moving on from an ex-Iover....Queen of not deaIing with herseIf/probIems  :poordat:  Same sis...same :crai: 

The One I Die 4, I Wanna Be With You, Blame It On Your Luv/ Track 10, No Angel... I can go on and on

All those songs are about messing up a relationship and regretting it 

Or maybe he was an asshole and Lucky, Backseat, Porsche, Blame it on You, 3 AM, Tears, etc are about him lol