Fluorine

Charli XCX

So I’m a taxi stab and will always mainly be that until it is released but damn . I just realized how good party 4 u is. I’m into it and on board with that one now. Justice for taxi no angel r and r hey boy hey girl up and down. Annnd wanna get fucked up

Called your digits, but the phone kept ringin'
Wish I knew what you were thinkin'
Na-na-na 1000 pink balloons
Dancin' on to your favorite tunes
Hope you're lookin' to party
'Cause I threw the party just for you, like what

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

today my friend had die 4 as "you are the one (that i die for)" chfhfh what does everyone have it as bc some ppl have it as the one that i die for??

The One I Die 4, I Wanna Be With You, Blame It On Your Luv/ Track 10, No Angel... I can go on and on

All those songs are about messing up a relationship and regretting it 

Or maybe he was an asshole and Lucky, Backseat, Porsche, Blame it on You, 3 AM, Tears, etc are about him lol 

lucky lyrics hit me like a fucking bus today. "can i ask u a question? do u ever feel guilt for what you've done?" FAT

today my friend had die 4 as "you are the one (that i die for)" chfhfh what does everyone have it as bc some ppl have it as the one that i die for??

lucky lyrics hit me like a fucking bus today. "can i ask u a question? do u ever feel guilt for what you've done?" FAT

pretty sure that the original leaked file name was "d4" (along with gno, dlw, and gg omfg this honestly brings me back such good memories  :defeated:  :defeated: ), so yeah, it's Die 4