Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lmfao y’all bitches started being fans last year Huck and Charli are still friends and are on good terms. Huck was the one who introduced Charli to SOPHIE’s music the guy who triggered her to make depressing party music was Mike Kerr (from Royal Blood) = : Birthday cake in August

But you were born 19th of June

Mike Kerr, Born: : June 19, 1990 (age 27 years)

DO A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH

OMG i'm a fake fan confirmed, I didn't even knew that they dated

edRVw.gif

She said it’s with her favourite “glitter fairy” or whatever and talked about a bunch of other people so it’s probably the remix for Tove Lo’s ‘bitches’ that features 4 girls.

ASDLKFJKLA;DJ FKL; THAT MERCH THAT SHE WAS WEARING ON HER ISNTA STORY WAS FOR TAYLOR'S REPUTATION TOUR RIP

DcieG_cV4AA4Rpz.jpg

should I try to recreate it too girlies  :hooker:  :hooker: 

Lmfao y’all bitches started being fans last year Huck and Charli are still friends and are on good terms. Huck was the one who introduced Charli to SOPHIE’s music the guy who triggered her to make depressing party music was Mike Kerr (from Royal Blood) = : Birthday cake in August

But you were born 19th of June

Mike Kerr, Born: : June 19, 1990 (age 27 years)

DO A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH

Shit like that worries worry me. Who cares about private life when you stan music?  :toofunny:

ASDLKFJKLA;DJ FKL; THAT MERCH THAT SHE WAS WEARING ON HER ISNTA STORY WAS FOR TAYLOR'S REPUTATION TOUR RIP

DcieG_cV4AA4Rpz.jpg

Depressing.

DcieG_cV4AA4Rpz.jpg

Uhhh..... yes please try to recreate it ❤️

someone in Charli’s Instagram comments said the featured artists on the Bitches remix are Charli, Alma, Icona Pop and Elliphant and they provided a lengthy explanation as to why they think that

iXCy3J4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I think it makes a lot of sense

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but someone in Charli’s Instagram comments said the featured artists on the Bitches remix are Charli, Alma, Icona Pop and Elliphant and they provided a lengthy explanation as to why they think that

wtf fbi is shook

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but someone in Charli’s Instagram comments said the featured artists on the Bitches remix are Charli, Alma, Icona Pop and Elliphant and they provided a lengthy explanation as to why they think that

Omg Elliphant ❤ let alone the fact Charli teased in her stories a few weeks ago that she's recording something funny with Tove and they were in a big place with studios behind them.. likely recording a videoclip or something