Fluorine

Charli XCX

Omg I thought y'all were trolling I can't believe it's real LMAOOOO. A fucking bop tho, I stan. Do we have any info like is this the lead single from XCX3 or just a random release orrrrr ???

Also I know this is more of a Rita-related post but I'm just curious, even though Girls is absolute trash I don't get the backlash...? I don't see how it's "offensive" I mean I Kissed a Girl and Cool for the Summer are kinda similar in meaning and I don't remember either of those songs getting that much hate for it. Idk, maybe I'm missing something. The song is offensive to my ears but that's about it!

TjmiIK4.png

this is really skinny especially with the artwork..I love how its dramatic for no reason I always thought this song got a lot of hate for no reason tbh she snapped you gays cannot eat out Pop 2's ass and not praise this 

hopefully this will get the ball moving and XCX3 will come to collect it's accolades and dicks  :defeated:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

This is Charli's foray into mumble rap and it's terrible. Justice for Focus on my Love.

I just wish she sang at least ONE part of the song. I love auto tune, vocal effects, all that.. but the vocal delivery has got to change throughout the song! I’m bored on first listen because she’s not putting any energy or feeling into the lyrics / vocals.

14417469274.gif