Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli is giving out $25 tickets for free but i gotta pay $800+ for round trip flights to london or paris

mama.jpg

:rollin:

smh @ these tickets being the first drop, but the email was adorable and I’m so excited for this & for her!!!! I love you Charli!!!!! ♥️♥️♥️

14417469274.gif

I stopped getting Charli’s emails for some reason. Does anyone know how to sign up for her newsletter updates? I can’t find anywhere to register.

Check the merch site? Idk if those are only emails regarding merch or all around newsletters for everything but if not check her tumblr site again.

giphy.gif

5th day shes gonna drop a song, calling it :P

makes sense as it’s two weeks after 5itm drop so could backup the two week song theory

Did she change the caption?

They're similar but they're not the same chords and they're in a different rhythm. Cali Gurls is C-D-D-E-F-F/ C-D-D-E-F-F-F (repeat), Taxi is A#-A#-C-C#-C#-G#/ A#-A#-C-C#-C#-F. The rhythm for CG would be 1-22, 3-44/ 1-22, 3-444 and for Taxi it's 22, 3-44, 1/ 22-3-44, 5

I'm not sure if that makes sense but listen to the songs with those numbers as each note. Are you remaking the Taxi instrumental?

i'm trying to make stems but i can't find a sound for those chords!!