Fluorine

Charli XCX

i ordered the pop 2 poster like a week ago and the tracking said it was supposed to come on june 9 but it didn't and now the tracking doesn't even show a date for when it will get here and the last update it shows was on june 8 so im worried i'm never gonna get it haha

wow she really brought that cheap wig haircut full circle for pop2

ok I have had ENOUGH of the slandering, charlotte looks cute af with that fringe short bob thing she's got going on  :fabcat:  it's so early 2000s. legend bringing back a LOOK  :gclap:

TjmiIK4.png

Charles literally gave pop2 tickets to someone who commented they listened to taxi in a k hole one time lmao

She should release taxi so we all can do ketamine and experience that gay anthem in HQ

Just imagine this being true and happening in the next few months lol

ok I have had ENOUGH of the slandering, charlotte looks cute af with that fringe short bob thing she's got going on  :fabcat:  it's so early 2000s. legend bringing back a LOOK  :gclap:

I mean she looks good when someone does her hair but she mostly looks lik she’s in a k hole

I mean she looks good when someone does her hair but she mostly looks lik she’s in a k hole

that's bc she probably is! we love a shameless junkie  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

hey goyls, one of my housemates is getting into pop music for the first time in his life after having previously thought it was too feminine/twinky for him (he's working through some internal shit lol) and really likes Charli, especially pop 2 and any collab work with A.G Cook/PC Music. Is there like a master folder for charli floating around akin to the lana ones? links 2 the inbox thank u.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I would like to remind everyone that White Roses is one of her best songs  :defeated: leaves me scalped every single time. 

Taste! I for one didn't need the reminder because I've got my facts checked and certified, but I'm sure some poor folks needed it! Thank you for spreading the good word, generous king  :legend:  

TjmiIK4.png

I’M HYPE MY SHIRT SHOULD BE COMING TOO, our minds

my poster came last week but my track 10 sweatshirt came today !! TASTE that it came the same day she she announced the 5 drops. her mind

Not to be rude but.. can people give up on Bounce. She has much better material that she’s teased us with than that sound. It sounds like a song that would be in a Smirnoff commercial :(.

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

my poster came last week but my track 10 sweatshirt came today !! TASTE that it came the same day she she announced the 5 drops. her mind

omg i forgot you snatched one, lucky ( :hooker:

my shirt should be coming ANYTIME this week and i'm so excxited for it 

giphy.gif

Not to be rude but.. can people give up on Bounce. She has much better material that she’s teased us with than that sound. It sounds like a song that would be in a Smirnoff commercial :(.

This. Literally couldn't care less about that song we already have multiple studio versions and none of them are good bc frankly the song isn't that good to begin with and that's the tea.  :smokes3: I'd honestly prefer anything else. If she released Bounce after all this time but paid dust to the songs we don't have, I'd be offended. Like, I'd file a lawsuit for personal harassment.

DO YOU HEAR ME CHARLOTTE? I'M NOT PLAYING GAMES NO MORE.

tenor.gif?itemid=9365185

TjmiIK4.png